What is your avatar of?

Hmmm, thats weird i understand how avatars tend to shape your perception of people and in a forum you tend to mold their avatar around their personaltiy. Then again i don't really find that works in all cases, to be honest i don't really think of Neo when i see Rico's posts i just look at his current avatar as i do with most people, but i find it different when i see Steve-o's posts as i remember his old Speedball avatar instead of his current one.

With me i don't think i have ever found an avatar that fits my personality, my current one which is the first castle from Mario Bro's 3 (Allstars version) is only my avatar because i think it kicks ass not because it defines me, but maybe if i ever do find a picture that defines me then i will use it as my avatar. That aside I find i tend to use an avatar lnked to the current game im playing aswell.

One last thing, what avatar do you remember/think of when you see my posts, or what comes to mind?

Ernest posted on Aug 29 2004 at 08:02 PM said:
One last thing, what avatar do you remember/think of when you see my posts, or what comes to mind?
How about this one?
tse1b_090201.gif

Heh heh, only kiddin B).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer: :lol: that dang funny.

Bringoutthegimp: I didn't think i was that political with my leanings to merit that kinda image, but then again i don't mind, tis cool i spose. :)

I just read rico's rant, found it funny, but I sort of agree, I think that most of us know other peoples personalitys/style of post enough by now not to rely(sp) on avatars. TBH, I didn't really notice rico's old avatar was Neo for a while.

mine is of a pic of sum asian dragon.
bid2grayredeyedfiery.jpg

i plan to get a giant tattoo of this on my back, just to piss off my mum B)

GWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she's really religios.(christian i think)

As you can see my account is sporting this really dumb looking smily avatar, with a really blank stare lol. Well, waddya know I found it in the default avatar section when I setup my account

V3X posted on Sep 1 2004 at 06:04 AM said:
bid2grayredeyedfiery.jpg

lol at the fact that you don't know. ;)

Dozer posted on Aug 29 2004 at 08:25 PM said:
How about this one?
tse1b_090201.gif

Heh heh, only kiddin B).

That picture just reminded me of a wonderful adjective i was told the other day ... teabagging :D

Don't google it kids its quite disturbing ;)

It's a self-portrait of Akira Toriyama, the greatest mangaka of all time. He is my sensei and I love everything he has done, from Pink to Dragon Ball and from Tobal to Dragon Quest. One day I want to become the first Greek manga-ka (that's what I study anyway), meet him and work together!
Domo arigato, Toriyama-sensei!

oh my god... akira toriyama is NOT the best... by far... sure he has done a lot of great stuff, but i would never consider him better than, say, Eeichiro Oda (sp? sorry, all my manga is upstairs and i am too lazy to get it).

i DID like Sandland a lot tho..

skysnapper posted on Sep 2 2004 at 09:58 PM said:
How about this one?
tse1b_090201.gif

Heh heh, only kiddin B).

That picture just reminded me of a wonderful adjective i was told the other day ... teabagging :D

sum1 at college did that to sum1 when they were drunk and asleep

needless to say i never went to a party with him again

mattmagoo posted on Sep 4 2004 at 07:25 PM said:
How about this one?
tse1b_090201.gif

Heh heh, only kiddin B).

Don't blame you Thats just soooo WRONG!!!!!

ewww....

could have had him arrested if it wasd in the States... ;)

"On October 25, 2002, two students at a Pittsburgh Catholic high school were arrested for indecent assault, unlawful restraint, involuntary servitude and conspiracy after allegations arose that they forcibly teabagged a fellow student after football practice. The suspects, aged 15 and 16, were accused of restraining a 15-year-old victim, and slapping him in the face with their genitals.

The victim's father stated that when he went to pick up his son from practice the day of the incident, he found his son's head had been shaved. The victim then told his father he had been "tea bagged," and described what occurred.

"It made me sick," the father said. "Kids putting penises on other kids' heads? What does that do for a child's manhood?" "

skysnapper posted on Sep 5 2004 at 08:21 PM said:
"It made me sick at " the father said. "Kids putting penises on other kids' heads? What does that do for a child's manhood?" "

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you like teabagging you'll love arabian goggles

kknd_cf posted on Sep 3 2004 at 04:22 AM said:
V3X posted on Sep 1 2004 at 06:04 AM said:
bid2grayredeyedfiery.jpg

lol at the fact that you don't know. ;)

yeah, ive successfully avoided seeing her for about 3 months!

take that u bitch!(thats directed at my sister's mum)

oh shit i got to go there on the 25th coz my bro is turnring 2. he's cool

skysnapper posted on Sep 5 2004 at 07:21 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Sep 4 2004 at 07:25 PM said:
How about this one?
tse1b_090201.gif

Heh heh, only kiddin B).

Don't blame you Thats just soooo WRONG!!!!!

ewww....

could have had him arrested if it wasd in the States... ;)

"On October 25, 2002, two students at a Pittsburgh Catholic high school were arrested for indecent assault, unlawful restraint, involuntary servitude and conspiracy after allegations arose that they forcibly teabagged a fellow student after football practice. The suspects, aged 15 and 16, were accused of restraining a 15-year-old victim, and slapping him in the face with their genitals.

The victim's father stated that when he went to pick up his son from practice the day of the incident, he found his son's head had been shaved. The victim then told his father he had been "tea bagged," and described what occurred.

"It made me sick," the father said. "Kids putting penises on other kids' heads? What does that do for a child's manhood?" "
Some guy who's just left our school masturbated and finished in my friends face while he was asleep.

"har har har funnay, I'm so homophobic I do gay things to prove my hetrasexuality!!!"

We got a guy in our school to feel a sixth years ass by telling him that if he didn't it meant he wasn't comfortable with his sexuality, sixth year kicked his ass.

Two stories not gay but they seem appropriate:

1) Friend of mine used to wank in the toilets at college, then have a shit in the same cubicle, he did both at once one time.
2) Same guy was sleeping next to a friend (female) in her brothers bed. He woke up with a boner so had a wank and wiped it on the duvet.

I hate this guy.... I really do, I will see him tommorow. Hopefully I will have Kats face blocking his from view.

Back