What is your avatar of?

The sig is an improvement! By which I mean your skills have improved a lot since your last batch of sigs. I think a new animated avatar is on the agenda for me :)

raven posted on Aug 18 2004 at 12:15 AM said:
It´s available for SNES, it´s a great platformer IMO.
I may have played it (played a snes version) was no where near as good as the Amigas Silly Putty tho :(

I could only do the first level though (I was about 6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Aug 17 2004 at 11:43 PM said:
Nah, it'll be the same style as the one you see now but will take longer to do, probably anime or something.
Okay maybe not, this took 20 minutes. Choppy as hell I know. I just wanted to get an idea I had into my head into pixel form.

raven posted on Aug 18 2004 at 12:23 AM said:
There are two Putty games for the SNES. Super Putty is short and crappy almost like a demo. Putty Squad is a great game though. I have never played Silly Putty so I can´t compare them.
As I played this shit one then :D.. Will try this out when I have some battries ^_^

*hopes it is a port of silly putty*

Meh, I don't like your current avatar, Rico. You should get something more "Professional." Just my 2 cents :)

Azure posted on Aug 18 2004 at 12:38 AM said:
Meh, I don't like your current avatar, Rico. You should get something more "Professional." Just my 2 cents :)
I don't like it either, to be honest it's not supposed to be an avatar. However, I will be replacing it soon enough. Did you hate the one it replaced, too?

Rico posted on Aug 17 2004 at 04:55 PM said:
I don't like it either, to be honest it's not supposed to be an avatar. However, I will be replacing it soon enough. Did you hate the one it replaced, too?
I forgot the one it replaced. You should go back to the Neo one.

Azure posted on Aug 18 2004 at 12:00 AM said:
Everytime I see a post by Rico, I automatically see Neo. Its now synonimous with the name.

I hate when people change. It just confuses me :(

Azure- you better never change yours. Its classic.

declaration posted on Aug 17 2004 at 05:04 PM said:
Azure posted on Aug 18 2004 at 12:00 AM said:
Everytime I see a post by Rico, I automatically see Neo. Its now synonimous with the name.

I hate when people change. It just confuses me :(

Azure- you better never change yours. Its classic.
Whenever I see a post by Rico, I automatically see his face :wub:

Ernest posted on Aug 18 2004 at 01:22 AM said:
New avatar for me (again <_< ) well it's stayin coz i think this one is pretty good, it's super mario bros 3 (allstars snes version) snippet of a level.
Its the first castle; near the first whistle B)

I cant get the whistle on the first level anymore :( (is there one, I know u go behind the white box)

Super Putty > Putty Squad.

Super Putty is the game I had on amiga... never thought I could play it on gp32 :D

Azure posted on Aug 18 2004 at 01:00 AM said:
Your ignorance amazes me. I will therefore never restore the Neo avatar, ever. I will change this one back, though.

Rico posted on Aug 18 2004 at 01:36 AM said:
Azure posted on Aug 18 2004 at 01:00 AM said:
Your ignorance amazes me. I will therefore never restore the Neo avatar, ever. I will change this one back, though.
Ah, now I remember it :D My ignorance amazes you? Ouch man, that hurt (No sarcasm here).

Anyways, if you don't want to go to the Neo avatar, that's fine with me. The current one you have is pretty cool anyways.

Back