What is your avatar of?

trooper posted on Feb 23 2005 at 09:27 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Feb 23 2005 at 10:14 PM said:
Nova posted on Feb 23 2005 at 08:47 PM said:
ermmmm... no its not :p
That's what I thought, anyway trooper I've got to know you with your Rainbow Islands avatar :D

I know, I was in a silly mood :p , I don`t think i could change i anyway, As i am so used to it now. There was a possibility of me changing it to Parasol Stars, As that is another of my all time favourite Amiga games. I may still do, But not too sure yet, As i have gotten (is that a word ?) so used to the Rainbow Islands one.

Trooper
Post a preview here. By the way, it is a real word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here`s a couple. Or three.

Parasol-Stars.jpg

parasol-stars-rainbow-islands-ii.jpg

Parasol-Stars-Box.jpg

The Parasol Stars box is the original Amiga one.

Trooper

mine is now crappy subliminal messages. (tm)®© L.T.D Inc.

onionfrog posted on Feb 26 2005 at 10:44 PM said:
Hey Nova.. Wtf is your new avatar.. its quite strange :blink:
It's ace! By the looks of the graphics I'd guess it's from the game in his custom member title.

Hey Nova.. Wtf is your new avatar.. its quite strange  :blink:

kknd_cf posted on Feb 27 2005 at 12:42 AM said:
Hey Nova.. Wtf is your new avatar.. its quite strange  :blink:
It's ace! By the looks of the graphics I'd guess it's from the game in his custom member title.

Your both right.
it is both strange and a game. :)
its called 'Ganbere Neo Poke Kun' and its for the NGPC. its a strange warioware type game. look out for my revie of it in the reviews section 'coming soon'!

EDIT: That Game is fookin excellent. who can beat this score?

record1ze.jpg

I can put up 10~12k semi-consistently. World record is in excess of 100k at the moment.

Special activation conditions...

Stop-Break Smash: Get launched airborne by any girl, and hit the "stop-girl" before you land.

Mad Ninja Skillz: Get launched by the red girl to activate; hit her again before landing for the special.

Combo Boost: When Uppercut Girl and Kickity Girl are next to each other, the special becomes active. Hit the first for a horizontal boost into the other.

Comic Force Fields (4 types, only achievable while Blocked)

Parachute Death - hurtle inches above the ground for around a half-minute, with a free boost tacked on at the end.

Bound Boost - Get a free boost each of the next 5 or so times you touch the ground.

W-Impact - Gives a sizable speed boost.

Any powerful special succeded by a Stop-Break and three Aerial Crashes is good for upwards of six kilometers, of course it can get a bit boring waiting for the poor guy to fall down from a kilometer or two in the air...

EDIT: Proving that I'm not (entirely) full of it: http://img173.exs.cx/img173/4419/nanaca3ua.jpg

TandeM posted on Mar 1 2005 at 12:28 AM said:
I can put up 10~12k semi-consistently.  World record is in excess of 100k at the moment. 

Special activation conditions...

Stop-Break Smash: Get launched airborne by any girl, and hit the "stop-girl" before you land.

Mad Ninja Skillz: Get launched by the red girl to activate; hit her again before landing for the special.

Combo Boost: When Uppercut Girl and Kickity Girl are next to each other, the special becomes active.  Hit the first for a horizontal boost into the other.

Comic Force Fields (4 types, only achievable while Blocked)

Parachute Death - hurtle inches above the ground for around a half-minute, with a free boost tacked on at the end.

Bound Boost - Get a free boost each of the next 5 or so times you touch the ground.

W-Impact - Gives a sizable speed boost.

Any powerful special succeded by a Stop-Break and three Aerial Crashes is good for upwards of six kilometers, of course it can get a bit boring waiting for the poor guy to fall down from a kilometer or two in the air...

EDIT:  Proving that I'm not (entirely) full of it: http://img173.exs.cx/img173/4419/nanaca3ua.jpg

Fuck! :p
we should have a league table

Edit:
new0fd.jpg

Back