What is your avatar of?

Bowser from Paper Mario 2, chopped out and pixel resized. I'd actually prefer a SNES Mario game with my avatar's art style.

OK, I've now changed my avatar. I'm not going to say what it is though. First person to guess wins Broken Sword on the GBA. good luck.

Also to anyone who wants to see it again, here's the old one:
woodr2oz.gif

Wow this thread is popular!
So here's my penny's worth.

My old avatar was Fujiwara Sai, I'd just changed my avatar pic not 10 mins before spotting this thread. So it's now Kimihiro Tsutsui.
Both are characters from Hikaru no Go, which is one of my favorite anime shows.
Sai is a ghost godtype Go player. I'm crap at Go so I felt I had to change it to Tsutsui. He is so like me. I usually use a Go book while I'm playing too. Although, maybe Tsutsui is proberbly a much better player than me. I'm crap but Tsutsui is just repressed. Hmm, maybe I'm that too. Err

Have to say though that I was soooo tempted to use a character from VtM: Bloodlines, just couldn't find one that I really liked (I'm playing as a Malkavian. Used the quiz and that's what I got eep).

Does that satisfy you? :blink:

Wow this thread is popular!
So here's my penny's worth.

My old avatar was Fujiwara Sai, I'd just changed my avatar pic not 10 mins before spotting this thread. So it's now Kimihiro Tsutsui.
Both are characters from Hikaru no Go, which is one of my favorite anime shows.
Sai is a ghost godtype Go player. I'm crap at Go so I felt I had to change it to Tsutsui. He is so like me. I usually use a Go book while I'm playing too. Although, maybe Tsutsui is proberbly a much better player than me. I'm crap but Tsutsui is just repressed. Hmm, maybe I'm that too. Err

Have to say though that I was soooo tempted to use a character from VtM: Bloodlines, just couldn't find one that I really liked (I'm playing as a Malkavian. Used the quiz and that's what I got eep).

Does that satisfy you? :blink:
Yes, but most of it confused the crap out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw the best animated gif of luffy a few days ago... it just steadily zzomed in, and said 'you FOOLS!' or something.

it wouldn't have been half as funny if you didn't know what it was on about... :D

what's my av?

edit: ah yes... first to explain it gets a 'no-prize' :)

Rico posted on Apr 8 2003 at 10:39 PM said:
Guess where my avatar is from (as you can see it's not a 'normal' avatar as such) and win 1000 MegaBucks! *

- Rico

*1000 MegaBucks = 1/1000 p

I have a good memory

Last edited by a moderator:
Back