What have you bought recently?

Love those old things. Very light, foldable and sound good. Only downside is that the foam ear pads disintegrate after a while. I just remembered using those with the Pandora for the first time. All of a sudden I could make out an instrument in a familiar song that I hadn't been able to hear using my phone.

Also got two Heltec v3 ESP32 LoRa boards (pictured) and a Liligo T-Beam. Went for a ride earlier and got 6 km range on LongFast using the little stubby kit antennas.
DSC08734.jpg
I'm tempted to buy a NanoVNA, as I want to get a CB radio.

BTW there's discussion about banning Flipper Zero. Oh wait, Canada have apparently already done so. Turdo is a little dumb I guess. But that's not news. He should ban the sale of Hyundais instead, or keyless go systems. Oh well. Most important is to look like you're doing something in front of TV cameras.

I've added myself to the waiting list for one of these, which looks really neat (especially if you like BlackBerry keyboards):
Although ironically, it don't think it seem to be able to actually "beep"

Also, thought one or two of you might like this:

BTW there's discussion about banning Flipper Zero. Oh wait, Canada have apparently already done so. Turdo is a little dumb I guess. But that's not news. He should ban the sale of Hyundais instead, or keyless go systems. Oh well. Most important is to look like you're doing something in front of TV cameras.
I thought the same. If one things is certain it's that criminals will not buy that Flipper Zero if the law states they can, just like they'll not steal cars or perform other crimes.
If the Flipper Zero was specifically designed to steal cars I could understand. Flipper Zero should build an App that could do some similar stuff and get smartphones banned. It's too easy to ban instead of fixing the problem by addressing solutions for the security of old cars.

Some Acessorys for my Win Mini, but i dont think they are worth to thake pictures of them:
- A USBC Dock whit a few USBA Ports, 2 x HDMI, USBC in and USBC out whit 100 Watt Power Delievery, and Network Cable Port
- A Logitech MX Keys Mini Keyboard whit Bluetooth, this is meant to be my At home and On the Go Keyboard: Its got an Windows and IOS Layout, which means i can use it whitouth issues on Windows Handheld and Ipad: My old Plan was to use the Ipad Keyboard Case on Windows which dit not work as expectet because you lost some Umlauts and some important Keys are not working like @ .. now i have booth Layouts labeled on the Keys, and its works on booth Systems ...
The Keyboard itself is a bit heavy for a Mobile Keyboard, but therefore types quite nicely, and got 3 shortcut buttons to switch between 3 Systems, so you could also connect the Pyra on it at the same time..
- A Logitech Pepple Mouse, nothing special but its works ..

Oh and an Sandisk Extreme Portable SSD whit 2 TB: This is meant to hold my whole Rom Collection so i if the Win Mini SSD gets Corruptet or the Handheld gets lost or i want to move to a new one, i have to copy over the stuff from the Portable SSD and the other games on this thing are from GOG and Steam anyway so they only needs to get Download..

I've found a couple of videos about the watches so that it's easier for folks to compare the two.

Reactions: rSl
When I did decide to get away from Apple Watch which did end up in this Garmin, I did want first a G-Shock again, had them since the 90tes bevor I got me the Apple Watch, but the model I did chose was then about 60 € less than the garmin, whit less features and whitouth smartwatch features

In my case I got both a Garmin smartwatch and a G-Shock. The Garmin I got because it has GPS + other navigation features and I got the G-Shock due to the usefulness of the tide graph feature (I live near the coast).

The Garmin also got an Tide App, so for me its an G-Shock that is not from Casio, its even looks a lot like my last G-Shock but my last G-Shock was this only Analogue Solar G-Shock where i never figured out how to set it up right..
These Radio Controlled Watches where in my Experience quite whyrd as at some time they stop to work whit the Radio Signal ..

So whit the Garmin i have my Time Signal over the Internet, just a few Seconds Different to the Apple Time Signal, every App is Key Controlled and there is no Touchscreen on it..
So i dont have to take care to Lock the Screen when i go in Water Envroiments (Shower, Rain..) ,

The Garmin also got an Tide App

Mine is one of the ones that you can't install extra stuff on (original series Garmin Instinct Solar).

These Radio Controlled Watches where in my Experience quite whyrd as at some time they stop to work whit the Radio Signal ..

My oldest G-Shock is approachhing three years old and has been fine so far I'm happy to say.

Instinct 2 Solar, but the Tide Widged was not an aditional App .. Allthough its not that usefull for me as whe only have a River near our place, and Rivers dosnt get much tide ^^

Does anybody here own the LILYGO T-Watch S3 with LoRa?

Thinking about getting one of those for Meshtastic.

Back