What have you bought recently?

I ordered CAT S22 Flip, expected tomorrow

7595ceecfa9eb2d.jpg

Another new book for Peony.

5ZSC9zxm.jpg

She also got me a gift. Its a garden decoration that she said was really high quality and would last me for the rest of my life.

nf1GX2WZ.jpg

While the GPD Win Mini is still at Dragonbox Office , awaiting to pick up, i got my Fischermans Fritze Wristband today, looks cool, it’s got an Magnetic lock that is even strong enought to hang my big Swiss Army Knive on it.. , might also get handy to reach metal screws that fell from my desk or something,
it’s just a few mm too long, but I get use to it ..

IMG_1160.jpeg

1704285833614.png

Played with one at my brother in laws house on christmass day.. awesome for some quite practice , just plug in some headphones. pair it to a bluetooth sound source and you can play along with it... heaps of amp models and effects. The effects seem to be reverb and delay types. any gain or distortion is from the amp model. so i had to get my own...

I did a Test and Tag course two years ago... supposedly to test and tag the office equipment in our office.. we have an older system ,but similar... In Australia we also have to qualify for a Limited Electrical License to be a repair technician... I cant wire up a house or make alterations to house wireing but thats about the limit..lol

I've decided to bite the bullet for a MNT Reform Pocket: https://www.crowdsupply.com/mnt/pocket-reform/updates/a-technical-walkthrough

They have a very similar ethos to the Pyra, and I really like the look of the mechanical keyboard. Would likely end up using it differently to the Pyra (when I finally get one) - and now see the Pyra more for fun and retro gaming more than I was originally intending...

Got a used Sony A7S and a used kit lens both in pristine condition. My first full frame digital camera. The ISO performance is quite amazing and I'm happy that my old NEX accessories fit the camera. 1st thing I tried was using the reverse lens filter on the kit lens. Works really well with just the availible light. Still want a proper macro lens for even more magnification though.

sample pic at ISO 5000, brightness and contrast edited in post
DSC08714_01.jpg

Back