What Happened Last Night?

WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 3 2006 at 03:12 PM said:
There's an echo in here :D
It's annoying when you do that. Just do what I do. Admit you fucked up and didnt notice anything.

Then continue what I do with the S(p)am Fisher focus displacement algorithm

1) Deny it ever happened, even though you admitted it

2) Play down the value of what you have done

3) Insult someone

4) Get into a Never ending argument with them

5) End pointless argument when everyone has eventually forgotten why you started it.

Works every time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't criticise you, its goities damn fault for quoting your post, Screw you Goity!

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Dec 3 2006 at 02:37 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 3 2006 at 03:12 PM said:
There's an echo in here :D
It's annoying when you do that. Just do what I do. Admit you fucked up and didnt notice anything.

3) Insult someone

5) End pointless argument when everyone has eventually forgotten why you started it.

Works every time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't criticise you, its goities damn fault for quoting your post, Screw you Goity!

Shutting up works too, you know. And it saves valuable energy too.

sam fisher posted on Dec 3 2006 at 02:37 PM said:

3) Insult someone

Works every time.
I lol'd

Skies posted on Dec 4 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
its not a fireman they only have police they do everything like police work fight fires and also work as lollipop men and women.

That can't be true. If they had to do all that then welsh police would have no time to do their most important job. Fitting people up.
You're getting the Welsh and the Irish mixed up. Us welsh are kind loving folk, and if you want proof just ask my boyfriend! :).

WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 4 2006 at 08:20 PM said:
Skies posted on Dec 4 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
its not a fireman they only have police they do everything like police work fight fires and also work as lollipop men and women.

That can't be true. If they had to do all that then welsh police would have no time to do their most important job. Fitting people up.
You're getting the Welsh and the Irish mixed up. Us welsh are kind loving folk, and if you want proof just ask any sheep! :).

Goity posted on Dec 5 2006 at 10:59 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 4 2006 at 08:20 PM said:
You're getting the Welsh and the Irish mixed up. Us welsh are kind loving folk, and if you want proof just ask any sheep! :).
And I love sheep soo much, in fact I am writing this from a welsh hillside with my beloved flossy.

BAAAAAA.

Okay darling, in a minute......
:D, and you deserved that one.

Skies posted on Dec 9 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
Does the avatar not give it a way?
Goity.gif

Back