The Last Meal You Made

lubidog

Hello. This is the "Last Meal You Made" thread.

Last night I went to my Kitchen. I took some gnocchi, boiled them, threw in some mushrooms, garlic, coriander paste, tomatoes, Chicken powder stock and some mozzarella.

Well, it was great!

So, what was your last meal? Children, it's over to you....

2x hot dogs and chips with chilli sauce.

Im not much of a cook but i have mastered the art of the microwave :D

Chicken Fajitas, my style.

Diced chicken, onions, mini corn on the cobs, red and green peppers, and tomatoes, throw n a stir fry , add paprika, Chilli powder and garlic, and salt to taste.

Cook for 7 minutes and serve with flour tortillas and Guacomole

Taste great and damn healthy too..

I made an asian-style dish for my family and some guests with the ingredients I had lying around-- the store was all out of the clear-cut Curry mix I was going to use to prepare beef curry, so I just had to wing it. I cut up some beef into thin strips and stir-fried them with carrots, red and green bell peppers, baby corn, sliced onions, a lot of garlic, and a big variety of sauces-- the final sauce was composed of Oyster sauce, chinese brown gravy, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, chili oil, szechuan sauce, chili sauce, sesame and peanut oil, sugar, salt, black, white and red pepper, and some cornstarch to give it a slightly thicker consistency. I sprinkled some sesame seeds on top to finish it off.

The result was a beef stir-fry over steamed long-grain white rice, with a distinctive and almost impossible to describe sauce, that was tangy, savory, sweet, and spicy all at once. I hope I can remember how I made it so I can repeat it...

miso soup, deep fried beef gyoza, dragon roll (eel, avacado, rice, fish eggs, crunchy shit, soy sauce, wasabi), sake. then i went to cold stone and got ice cream. was dark chocolate peppermint iirc

rump steak sandwitch, I added a clove of fresh garlic & a s**t load of black pepper while lightly frying the cut steak. I had it in a sainsburys submarine roll topped with chedder cheese & some iceberg lettuce.

Drink was a can of cherry coke poured into my coke glass, and to finish it off i had vanilla ice cream for pudding :D

i just made an awesome sandwich. bread, tomato/olive paste (antipasto thing i think), tuna, sweetcorn, and some thai chilli crab sauce on the other bread. delicious, and great for waking me up after school xD

Some beef with mushrooms, chicken, and lo mein. Mmm...chinese.... Plus tea.
Mmmm...tea is good!!!!!!! :D

I had an arab dish similar to pizza that is basically flatbread dough with sauce(mixed with the meat)and no cheese on top. I had several servings. For desert I got some fudge that I bought and to top the night off, I played with my newly aquired gameboy micro, unfortunately I don't have a supercard yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back