What Happened Last Night?

YOU may not see it every day but I'll bet some people living in Detroit or New York City get to see it often enough! :) Just hope it wasn't yours...

BTW - you have one too many "/" in your URL. "http:///" <---

I'm from Detroit and yes, we do get a fair number of "carbeques" as they are called. You can see the after-effects on the walls of the freeways all over the place. Of course we have a LOT of cars so statistically speaking, there probably aren't as many car fires as you'd think.

its not a fireman they only have police they do everything like police work fight fires and also work as lollipop men and women.

Guess you should be pleased that the fire-brigade were there in time. If I remember correctly they managed to be late to the burning down of the Fountain, and that is only across the road from the firestation !!

People who burn / Vandalise / Steal cars are arse holes... I would hate to wake up and find my car stolen and burnt out especially with the amount of work and money I put into restoring it :(

I heard that it was an accident caused by the owners themselves. Something to do with a can of fuel and a not quite extinguished ciggy :blink:.

I forgot about the Fountain burning down, that was one of the famous gay pubs in Aber, and yeah, funny that it's directly across the road from the fire station :lol:.

Here's a funny story, My grandfather used to be chief fire prevention officer for this area, and one day someone rang his door bell and when he returned to the kitchen it was on fire as he had left a chip pan on the stove. Took us hours cleaning all the black grease off the walls :huh:.

Edit: oh wow, just found out something funny on the board, if you type the word c i g a r e t t e without the spaces, it comes out moron. Let's try it again:

moron.

LMAO See!!!!

sam fisher posted on Dec 1 2006 at 06:54 PM said:
Congratulations, you have spotted a word filter that has been in place for 3+ years. I think the kent word filter is now gone though.
Do I get a prize?

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 2 2006 at 12:24 AM said:
Not really clever. I wrote a chat client that substituted various swear words for fluff. The conversations were hilarious :)
eh? He was talking about the italics trick.

Goity posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:36 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 2 2006 at 12:24 AM said:
Not really clever. I wrote a chat client that substituted various swear words for fluff. The conversations were hilarious :)
eh? He was talking about the italics trick.

Back