What Emululators Will Be Working 100% When Pandora Ships

NeoG

What emulators will be working 100% when pandora ships hopefully around christmas.
I dont care about powerfull emulators like maybe N64 if its with 15 fps, slowdown etc., y want to know which will work at full speed, full screen, with sound, and hopefully some filters, also with save options etc..

The two emululators I hope will be 100% funccional when the sistems comes out are, Super Nintendo emulator and Neo Geo emulators, they shouldnt be any problem for such a powerfull hardware, but although I've seen some videos on youtube, I dont know if the emulation is 100% finished.
Of couse I am also looking forward to Ps1 emulation wich is looking good but I dont know if we can have that on launch.

I am ordering my pandora next monday, I already got my order number, but they still havent sent me the payment link, I hope they send it next monday.

Hope to hear your coments about this matter, and plese excuse my english I am from Spain.

Wookiee said:
Hi

The answers you seek should be here

http://pandorawiki.org/Emulators

Thanks for the list but I already saw it, and it doesnt say if these emulators are 100% finished and will be ready at lauch.

Xian Long, I am not a new memeber, I posted in this forum about a year ago, and been following pandora even before the first preorders, but I havent found any place that talks about what emulators will be working 100% on day one.

I asume that since pandora has been delayed for almost about a year, this has given more time for programers to develop emulation software for it, but I would like to have a list of 100% working emulators that are finished and ready to be used when pandora ships.

I dont care if there is only one or two 100% working amulators finished, I understand that Pandora doesnt have a lot of programers working on it, and that it hasnt even come out, but Ive seen videos of supernes, neo geo and Ps1 games already working a full speed about a year ago, and I want to know if they are totally finished and functional, so that we can enjoy them on day one.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoG said:
Xian Long, I am not a new memeber, I posted in this forum about a year ago, and been following pandora even before the first preorders, but I havent found any place that talks about what emulators will be working 100% on day one.

whoops, sorry :p

it seems you didn't notice the sticky though.

borgqueenx said:
pandora4pandora will work 100% and maby even more.

Thanks for answering but what does pandora4pandora emulate?

NeoG said:
borgqueenx said:

It will allow you to run all the programs that the Pandora can run, right on the Pandora!

Wheels said:
NeoG said:
borgqueenx said:

It will allow you to run all the programs that the Pandora can run, right on the Pandora!
Obviously this is all a joke.
It's a port of the LINE Linux compatibility layer for Linux, but it works with ARM instead of x86. :D

NeoG said:
borgqueenx said:

I think I heard that one sailing over his head from here in california

El Jefe said:
NeoG said:
borgqueenx said:

I think I heard that one sailing over his head from here in california
I saw it fly past my house over in Scotland.

NeoG said:
Wookiee said:
Hi

Thanks for the list but I already saw it, and it doesnt say if these emulators are 100% finished and will be ready at lauch.

I asume that since pandora has been delayed for almost about a year, this has given more time for programers to develop emulation software for it, but I would like to have a list of 100% working emulators that are finished and ready to be used when pandora ships.

I dont care if there is only one or two 100% working amulators finished, I understand that Pandora doesnt have a lot of programers working on it, and that it hasnt even come out, but Ive seen videos of supernes, neo geo and Ps1 games already working a full speed about a year ago, and I want to know if they are totally finished and functional, so that we can enjoy them on day one.

Thanks.

Not sure that anyone really knows what will be 100% working at launch. Might be that the page could do with being updated.
If you haven't already you should look at http://pandorapress.net/category/pandora/emulation/ you may get an update on progress of a few of the emulators that were listed in the wiki. The video vault also has a number of emulators being demonstrated that may give you an idea what IS available.

theres no such a thing as a 100% functional, just operative and non operative, also the useable speed is another factor.

the last time i tried PS1 emulation none of the MGS series worked on any emulator. (neither does work on the ps2 or ps3)

DroneB Dev said:
theres no such a thing as a 100% functional, just operative and non operative, also the useable speed is another factor.

the last time i tried PS1 emulation none of the MGS series worked on any emulator. (neither does work on the ps2 or ps3)

I understand that its almost imposible for an amulator to work 100%, but what I mean is that at least it works with the majority of the games for that platform and that it works at full speed, full screen, with sound, etc...

Ive used diferente emulators over the years and I know that there is always a problem with a certain game etc. but if the emulator works well it works perfect with most of the games, plus I am specially interested in super nintendo and neo geo, and there shouldnt be any big problems to having this emulators working almost perfectly on pandora.
For example I have an xbox1 with emulators on it like cps1, cps2, neo geo, super nintendo and al work perfectly.

The thing is that Ive seen videos of super nintendo games runing on pandora at more than full speed and that was a year ago, so I thought that by now there was probably confirmation that this emulator was totally finished and operative, the same goes for others.

Wookiee said:
NeoG said:
Wookiee said:
Hi

Thanks.

Not sure that anyone really knows what will be 100% working at launch. Might be that the page could do with being updated.
If you haven't already you should look at http://pandorapress.net/category/pandora/emulation/ you may get an update on progress of a few of the emulators that were listed in the wiki. The video vault also has a number of emulators being demonstrated that may give you an idea what IS available.

Thanks for the link, it was quite nice to see the emulators are working really well, specially looks like the neo geo can be done with a lot of fps, thanks alot. :)

NeoG said:
borgqueenx said:

Basically it does "sleep 5184000 && yourapp".

NickLoTurco said:
We still haven't seen the Amiga emulator running at full speed WITH sound!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a crucial video for many people.....do it please!!!

I echo this sentiment, this is one of the most important emulators for me. What level is it at? Save states? HD support? Sound? AGA/020 Support?

Back