What emulator system do you recomend

from what i understand, letcool and gamei are companies/handhelds made by people that were part of dingoo at once point, who all created the dingoo 320. than after that, came the letcool, the dingoo 330, and the gamei 330, all with virtually same OS, and very minor hardware differences

if the dingoo 330 sucked as bad as the letcool.... i'm curious on how they managed to do the 380... cause the letcool was a trainwreck... I'll make a video this weekend if I can

If you already have an iphone/ipod touch you could just jailbreak it to run any of the unofficial emulators out there for it. I've been using my jailbroken iphone for a while, it works ok for genesis (only with the sound disabled, otherwise it's so choppy it's unplayable lol). Although I also have an older model, I have the 3g, perhaps if you have a later model it'll run much better. I haven't tried any of the other emulators for it yet.

If you're looking for homebrew/emulators for the iphone and/or ipod touch, check out www.pure-mac.com. They have a wide selection under the iphone/ipod section.

Or if you don't want to jailbreak you can at least get iMame from the official app store, until Apple finds it and pulls it lol. Here's another post about it http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/6513-imame-is-on-the-app-store-get-it-before-its-gone-icp-compatable/page__hl__imame__fromsearch__1

I checked it out earlier today and saw it listed on the official app store, but the download wouldn't work. I'm thinking it wants me to update my firmware which I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYTIME SOON. Sorry Apple, I'll pass on the update thanks ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a JXD S7100 !!! :D

FF5gx.png

Back