What does the new case look like?

@iprice I agree.

I tend not to like electronics in anything but black, I have been changing my mind lately so my tablet, second monitor, printer, camera are silver just like that.

That was the final blow, it looks too great let´s check the high res pics when they come out. :)

...Off topic, but on the second pic, the one with closed lid, there seems to be an ancient machine sitting back there as a Lord of the House. I see a high tech disk driver and something that looks like a mouse or a trackball, the lord computer itself looks like a COCO II for me, or maybe an Apple IIce?

oh my! how could I miss it, and the mouse thing is a joystick!

I thought it to be too fat (on the height side) to be one...

...I´m ashamed and tempted on deleting my post so no one sees it :unsure: :D

edit:. Ok, at least I was able to spot its nobility right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 3DS camera images the image quality is higher than I expected.

Love the colour, though I would also have called it grey rather than silver. :)

How did I not know about that site? I love the wide-eyed viewing option. (cross eyed feels uncomfortable for me, and I don't like the way it makes everything seem smaller)

I'll have to load the images onto my 3DS too.

- Neelix

How did I not know about that site?
I didn't either, until iprice mentioned it to me in the 3DS thread in Other Consoles a little while back. :p It's very handy, although sometimes the "wiggle" aniGIFs come out aligned wrongly (if you want those, it's often better to use a program specifically designed for doing so, and doing it manually).

Has anyone successfully loaded the .MPOs from that site onto their 3DS? I put it on my SD card along with all the other MPO files (including one of a pandora I previously loaded from an external source which did work) but these ones don't show up in the photo viewer on the 3DS.

- Neelix

With 3DS .MPO files you have to ensure that you get then filename correct - it's in a certain letter and number format. Look at one of your valid .MPOs and add a 1 to the number. It should show up. It's pretty strange that Nintendo went this route, rather than just displaying anything in .MPO format.

With 3DS .MPO files you have to ensure that you get then filename correct - it's in a certain letter and number format. Look at one of your valid .MPOs and add a 1 to the number. It should show up. It's pretty strange that Nintendo went this route, rather than just displaying anything in .MPO format.
You can also just visit the page using the 3DS' web browser, and both view and save them to the SD Card from there, if I'm not mistaken. That should automatically apply the correct naming (at least as far as I know, from saving 2D images from elsewhere with it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, didn't find my card yet, so I made some pictures with my N900.

Not the best quality, but okay for now :)

Click on the thumb for a bigger version.

Back