What does the new case look like?

Nope. Now I got my camera here... but I didn't find the CompactFlash card for it.

As you know, I moved into a new house this year and it has to be somewhere in there... my colleague, who also would have a camera, is on holidays this week.

It's the typical Murphy-Pandora-Law here... thank god it's only pictures, nothing serious.

I tried taking pictures with my N900, but it looks terrible :(

^ That's why I mentioned 3D Porch. ;) Go and take a look - clicking on a photo will show formats viewable on a 2D display, or with anaglyphic glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome, great choice of colour, more 'gunmetal' than silver to my eyes. Very tasteful.

I like the new color, those pictures however give me a headache to look at.

Well, you asked for it ;)

http://www.3dporch.c...sers/EvilDragon

Pretty crappy 3DS Quality ,)
I have red-cyan glasses and the pics really looking 3D in that mode. :) The Grey/Silver is still more grey than I thought but I guess in natural it looks fine. And if it is really more durable than the old paint, then it was of course the absoluteley right decission to use this paint.

It looks beautiful.

ED, what changes have been made to these new cases to make them last longer this time?

I *really* like that colour - that gunmetal shade is one of my favourites for electronics, aside from black. :D

Also, the .jps (crossed-eyes) image looks amazing (that's my favoured choice for viewing 3D photographs on a 2D display :p ). I'll look at it on my 3DS after.

Thanks for taking and uploading the pics, ED!

Also, I'd like to second Saber's question, if that's ok. :p

I will look at these on my 3d display this evening :) but the color really looks nice.

Back