What Can We Expect?

what a waste of my time.

There will be videos of them when they are available.

Software? Most software is ports/emulators/ or homebrew that is a homage to a particular game.

Ports: run PC version of application at 800x640

Emulators: ditto

Homebrew Homage: Ditto

Homebrew original: must look at a video of game.

I think this is ridiculous, in fact the only company I have ever heard of to release such a thing is Palm with a Palm debugger/emulator.

Grab a DS phat and imagine if the screen nearly filled the unit and it had more buttons and controls on the bottom portion with no screen. and try to think of it as more boxy.

Since the GUI or OS is not even made, let alone the homebrew or other apps, I do not understand what you wish to glean from an "online emulator".

If you want to test apps, you need a screen/PC setup that can display 800x480, and then simply try to run apps on that screen. (or demo an Eeepc and try to imagine the screen 2/3 the size).

The internet is not a place for demo'ing electronic devices. You want to meet with someone who has purchased this device and use it in person. Or go to a distributor and see the device first hand.

If you are not going to break or damage the unit you can purchase it and return it if it does not meet your needs. You can also sell it again on ebay, possibly at a markup if demand exceeds supply.

When the gui/OS/Actual unit are available, I am sure that there will be a video of the unit in a professional manner that will show you what to expect.

Back