Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depending on the storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjamonkey

Still Fresh
On another forum I go to. There is a team making a halo for the psp. The head of the team agreed to porting the final product to the pandora. Some people at the forum are just wondering what sort of demand there is for a halo game on the pandora.

p.s. this is not an idea of mine. so seriously answer the question.

masterchief.jpg

I loled

Ok, while I don't understand why you didn't link to that place in the first place, that looks like serious vaporware and all the creators of it are douchebags

Last edited by a moderator:
So its the game we're talking about not the people developing it. And, its still in beta stages. There reason MC looks that way is because the game is based on mixed engine. Its half quake-c and half their own.

edit: they reason for that the one of the key coders laptop went flat line, making it unable to get to his files for the game. So thats what they can do for the time being. that coder is almost to getting a new laptop. so that why that is

Why did you make this thread? I honestly have trouble believing you aren't a troll.

'PoisonedV' said:
Why did you make this thread? I honestly have trouble believing you aren't a troll.
WHY? Because I want to see this happen is why.

'ninjamonkey' said:
edit: they reason for that the one of the key coders laptop went flat line, making it unable to get to his files for the game. So thats what they can do for the time being. that coder is almost to getting a new laptop. so that why that is
It's things like that which make projects like these sound like vaporware. It'll just keep happening, and nothing will ever get released.

'Vorporeal' said:
'ninjamonkey' said:
It's things like that which make projects like these sound like vaporware. It'll just keep happening, and nothing will ever get released.

The team is actually 20% into the second beta of the game.

Turok and Master Chief fighting together through original quake I levels...

If he hasn't backed up his development files more than twice, he deserves to get nowhere.

Not to mention that the sprite there looks like it's a model out of the original Doom that went through some of Butter's UV-map mis-mapping issues.

'Vorporeal' said:
Not to mention that the sprite there looks like it's a model out of the original Doom that went through some of Butter's UV-map mis-mapping issues.
Thats sprite isnt final though.

Edit: Solitude is a different game altogether. But, one of the past coders from the solitude team is helping with the coding of Halo: Redemption.

'ninjamonkey' said:
'Vorporeal' said:
Thats sprite isnt final though.

Edit: Solitude is a different game altogether. But, one of the past coders from the solitude team is helping with the coding of Halo: Redemption.

It damn well better not be.

ninjamonkey said:
WHY? Because I want to see this happen is why.
Then why not bother the developers incessantly? Why do you keep posting here time after time with your inane project ideas, long after you said you"d stop? There is nothing we can do with their code, and they will honestly not care about the minimal feedback you will receive from this forum. Some of our biggest polls in recent months topped at around 300 votes, and that was for important things. If even half that many vote for this, and half them vote in favour, all that's going to tell them is that 75 people are interested in playing their Halo game. 75 votes will not sway a developer to do anything, unless there"s money attached to it.
I'm impressed that you"re so keen on getting something developed for the Pandora, but seriously, give it a rest! At least wait until it"s out and you really can show off the capabilities to a developer first hand.

'MrLukeH' said:
So much for the encouraging of developers, give them a chance guys!
I may be utterly mistaken, but I took a look at the link that was provided earlier in the thread, and couldn't seem to find anything about the developers having any plans to port this game at all. :p

(EDIT: If I've missed anything, though, do please pardon me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back