What can I do now.

aholmes

Oh dear, looks like i've been scammed by Ocean112.

I decided to buy his 1 ghz pandora from him as he mentioned he had one for sale, see other thread.
After a few message to him I paid $335 via paypal to ship it the UK. He said he would send me a tracking number as soon as he shipped it which he said he was going to the very next day, Its been almost 7 days now, and not heard anything from him. Ive also sent him a message but got no reply.

Looks like I'm been well and truly scammed on this.

In the event that this doesn't get resolved here, or between you two, you can contact PayPal and explain the situation.

I agree with Binky, it's a bit too early to tell, the seller is located in the US and has not been active since the 25th of August. I would suggest waiting at least another 2 weeks before calling foul-play as sometimes things can be sent without tracking numbers etc.

upload_2018-9-3_9-16-1.jpeg

From experience from getting many packages from the UK, Royal Mail packages can be abysmally slow at times...

Well, Ive opened a case with paypal to try and get my money back from this guy. Ive sent a few mesages and still no reply from him.

Ah... Pandora/Pyra experience.... a never ending loop of waiting and money burning.

He hasn't been seen since the 25th of August either. Interesting
Thats the day the money was sent
[doublepost=1536757085,1536756166][/doublepost]Mark as Unread Star Conversation Leave Conversation

1. Ocean112 Member
    Received payment. Will mail out in the morning (Saturday Aug 25th) and provide a tracking number at that time. Thanks!

Ocean112, Aug 24, 2018 Report

2. Ocean112 Member
    I went ahead and flashed the firmware to the latest image revision available, that way you'll get the initial startup screen like on a new device. I'll also post a couple of pictures here of everything that you're getting that way if there are any issues with customs (doubt there'll be any trouble) we'll have a record of what was in the box.

Ocean112, Aug 24, 2018 Report

3. aholmes Member
    Ok thanks

aholmes, Aug 25, 2018 Report

4. aholmes Member
    Hi
    Just wondered if you have shipped the pandora yet. Cheers

aholmes, Aug 29, 2018 Report

5. aholmes Member
    Hi again.
    Did you manage to ship the pandora as yet. Not heard from you over the last two weeks.
    Cheers

aholmes, Saturday at 7:30 AM Report

Write your reply...

Anyone remember back in the 80s where delivery of anything was a minimum of 28 days?

Back