What Are You Saving Up For? Xgp Or Gp2x?

What are you saving up for? XGP or GP2X?

• XGP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GP2X

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I want the xgpgp2xxgpgp2x.

Damnit I screwed up the name... :blink:

gp2x...(nice try with the post) its ok. lol

GP2X since it's out first although the XGP has to be really nice before I'll get it. I still think the GP2X will do better since it runs Linux and therefor have more programs on it where the OS that the XGP is proprietary and will have to be coded with their SDK.

Thanx,
Stan

XGP is made by Gamepark (not Gamepark Holdings who split off to make a system that caters more to the fans of the GP32). It's their attempt to create a Mainstream 3D handheld system to go up against the PSP and DS. Supposedly will have an open SDK but due to it's fancy digital TV function and possibly internet/cellphone/wafflemaker and other features it's will be far more expensive than the GP2X

Alpha2 posted on Oct 13 2005 at 12:55 AM said:
wafflemaker

Lol, yep that is what it looks like ;)

Anyways forget about the xgp already, folks.
Its major features are ment to work in Korea only :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha2 posted on Oct 13 2005 at 12:55 AM said:
XGP is made by Gamepark (not Gamepark Holdings who split off to make a system that caters more to the fans of the GP32). It's their attempt to create a Mainstream 3D handheld system to go up against the PSP and DS. Supposedly will have an open SDK but due to it's fancy digital TV function and possibly internet/cellphone/wafflemaker and other features it's will be far more expensive than the GP2X

SO Gamepark will make the XGP and GP Holdings will make the GP2X?

Oh and I saw a picture of the XGP...your right...it looks like a PSP combined with a wafflemaker...combined with one of those tablet PCs. And yes it looks expensive as heck...

Julius, what is your avatar? It looks like a bear getting his tail cut off, but that doesnt make sense. Is it a bear with diarrhea? I'm not understanding. Just wondering.

Thanx,
Stan

second exodous posted on Oct 13 2005 at 01:11 AM said:
Julius, what is your avatar? It looks like a bear getting his tail cut off, but that doesnt make sense. Is it a bear with diarrhea? I'm not understanding. Just wondering.

Thanx,
Stan

No its a warning sign put up in a Zoo to warn people that hippo-shit can hit them in this area, as hippos like to wave with their tails while taking a dump :p

aQwaBlaz3 posted on Oct 13 2005 at 12:48 AM said:
Whats the XGP? Whats the difference?

The XGP has an analog stick and widescreen both of which are not very good for emulation. If that is what you will want steer clear of the XGP. If you DO want those features you would be better off with a PSP.

GP2X for sure. It got 2D acceleration, a 3:4 screen and a digital joystick and all that is good for emulation and homebrew. BTW, where does it say that XGP have an alalogue stick? Also GP2X have a lot of support from the community and they are also very good at taking care of their community.

Fixed, also to those who were saying this shouldn't really go here I think both forums wouldn 't be perfectly appropriate. So it shall stay here for now.

Back