What Are You Playing?

PeeZapp

So we all know the Pandora is the best thing since sliced bread and the number of games playable on it are too numerous to count so i was wondering what everyone was playing their way through now emulator wise or homebrew wise.

Pesonally i am playing

Tony Hawks 2 & Thrasher Skateboarding on Psx rearmed

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis on Scummvm

Pokemon Fire Red on GPSP

& Megaman 2 for about the 12th time :D

1. Megaman X4 - (PSX)

2. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - (PSX)

3. Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals - (SNES)

4. Super Geometry Dust - (Pandora exclusive)

1 - Super Geometry Dust (homebrew)

2 - Castlevania:SOTN (PCSX Rearmed)

3 - LemmingsSDL (Port)

4 - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (PCSX Rearmed)

i tried Super Geometry Dust but am having trouble shooting left

Nice i forgot i started playing abe's oddysee last night what have you got your R2 & L2 mapped too

P and Q at this time... may need to do something different later on. As for shooting left, the new update allows buttons to shoot, but nothing beats the dual analog action... once you get the hang of it, controls are extremely tight. I had no idea the nubs were this good until this title.

Mostly THPS 2 and Super Geometry Dust. But I plan on starting Parasite Eve and/or Super Mario 64 soon.

Final Fantasy VII (no, I've never played it before :eek: )

MegaMan X on SNES - again, never played a MegaMan and all of Prometheus posts convinced me to give one a go and started X at random. Loving it!

Super Mario 64 (all-time favourite, but can't get over how well this runs on the Pandora)

Too many games, not enough time!

Just beat Breath of Fire II patched version on the Pandora. Pretty good storyline. Now I'm on Breath of Fire III.

Just beat Star Ocean (SNES).

Now playing

• Donkey Kong (GB) [almost through]
  • Super Geometry Dust
  • Battle for Wesnoth

P and Q at this time... may need to do something different later on. As for shooting left, the new update allows buttons to shoot, but nothing beats the dual analog action... once you get the hang of it, controls are extremely tight. I had no idea the nubs were this good until this title.

I just updated through pndstore and reset my nubs it works perfectly now i know why there is so much of a buzz about this title very good work

Never played star ocean what other game is it like (if any) & is it a must play heard alot of people talk about it

It's a JRPG. A bit like chrono trigger, but with a bit deeper skill system. Awesome, but not as awesome as CT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I started Parasite Eve. I'm enjoying it so far.

Pokemon fire red - gpsp

Final Fantasy VII - pcsx rearmed

BG1 - gemRB

Battle for Wesnoth

Super Mario World - snes9x4p

Not playing too many games right now. Like everybody else, I'm playing Super Geometry Dust. I also just started playing the new Ultima 4 port.

Aside from this, most of my Pandora time is spent on reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series in FBReader.

super-mario-64-1564.jpg

street-fighter-2-50-75.jpg

6835.jpg

1168331879-Monopoly-Monopoly_Twisted_Screenshot.png

02_gboy-game-boy-color-tetris-dx_peq.jpg

888330-cover_small.png

Earthbound-Nav-Walkthrough.gif

Falling Up - Pandora

GreyOut - Pandora

LinCity - Pandora

World War VI

Super Geometry Dust - Pandora

Streets of Rage REMAKE - Pandora

Lugaru - Pandora

Hexalate - Pandora

B.A.L.L.Z. - Pandora

Super Geon - Pandora

No Gravity - Pandora

Goonies - Pandora

Vultures's Eye - Pandora

I just finished Rayman 2 (PS1) and started Skullmonkeys (PS1) a few minutes ago. I've also been playing GreyOut (Pandora).

Back