What are you playing this weekend/these days?

I'm enjoying StarCraft 2 still... Though it seems to crash on me fairly often (usually playing Direct Strike, an AutoBattler mod, to be fair).

Looking forward to what the Frost Giant Games team brings out.

My son's been bugging me on Mario 64 mods, so a bit of Mario 64 (both N64 and PC Port) too

Ditnt played much since the last post, but i dit a Testrun on my Gameboy Cardridges:
Tetris, Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Castlevania Adventurs, Turtles Fall of the Footclan, Nemesis (Gradius) 1 and 2, Mortal Combat 1 and 2, Pang, and the 2 Game and Watch Gallery Titels i have runs in one try..
But i think i have to clean up the Contacts a bit whit a Q-Tip, just to be shure they will work at least the next 20 Years and Beyound..

And some of the Cardridges needs a little Clean Up anyway because they have a Sticker from a "Buy and Sell " Shop i bought them from..

Wasnt Cyberpunk the Game where BJ Plaskowitz from Wolfenstein is a playable Charakter?

Afraid I don't know. I never played the original tabletop game, and I've tried my best to avoid any/all spoilers re this new one. Only thing I have watched (aside from a couple of trailers way back) was a Playstation Access (YouTube) who did a brief roleplay series on the game wihch was fun.

I just saw some Press Pictures where he was on the Cover or something,
i think it would be just fan service, because the Gamers like him..
I dont know if i think about the right Game: Was Cyberpunk from the Witcher Studio?

Cool, so maybe i should wait for a XBONX Port, allthough im not done whit Witcher 3, and Borderlands 1 2 and Preesequel, Bioshock 1 - 3, and lots of others long lasting Games more, so another long RPG wouldnd be the best idea ^^

"Finished" The Lurking Horror. In quotes because holy Moly without a walkthrough there is no way in hell I would have found my way through this one. Started playing Seastalker. That one's classified as Junior difficulty. Might be more up my alley <.<

Also timed situations, hunger/exhaustion and the limited inventory space are unnecessary in those game, why did they do that.

Yeah I'm absolutely loving Cyberpunk 2077, playing the PS4 version as Linux Steam + Proton doesn't seem like an option yet on Nvidia graphic cards.

Still playing Killzone Mercenary with bots on PS Vita. Very frantic and fun. I have probably only done about 3 levels in the actual game.

Played a bit of the GTA 3 port but I'm pretty meh on it.

Once the Retroid Pocket 2 gets here it will be all N64 games.

Played a bit more Super Mario Sunshine on this Switch on the Weekend, im still on the first Level, but maybe on the 4th Mission or so..
Somethimes its though, but also a pretty cool Game, whit cool Music, and Vacation Feeling..

I though that Mario Odysse was the first Mario whit Speaking, but seems like on the Good Old Gamecube, they allready had this feature..

BrogueCE 1.9.2 with experimental high res tiles.

Screenshots:

pQynGlbq.png

NZTQobqS.png

I didn't realise they'd changed the name.
It may not be an entirely bad idea for them to change its name...

On 18 December, Sony pulled the game from sale on its digital PlayStation store and offered refunds to anyone who’d purchased it

It may not be an entirely bad idea for them to change its name...

Damn, I was fearing that could have happened... also I see A LOT of people at GOG complaining because they are not able to download/update/play the game using Galaxy, and these were additional complaints to the ones Galaxy already had...

Back