What are you playing this weekend/these days?

I have just started Morrowind. Hopefully it doesn't become as draining as Oblivion.

Dead Island is heaps of fun in co-op. It's quite a shame that Steam in Germany neither carries it nor accepts its' cd key.
They won't take my money, so I have to use a steam hack and VPN to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ogre Battle and Brain Lord on the Snes.

Almost done with those, will move on to Bahamut Lagoon, also on the Snes.

Guild Wars 2 (PC)

i just made a female Asura Warrior, named "Mathilda Kampfzwerg" the female form from my first name "Matthias" , and the German Word for "Battle Dwarf", and yes, i know, this isnt realy a Asura Name, and Asura are no Dwarfs, but because of the Beta, all good Names were gone..

I played yesterday about 2 Hours, made some experiemts whit Golems (was funny) killed some Enemys under water, etc..

im on the first Server in the Server list Europa, so if somewhone see a Asura whit this name, just speak to me,

will move on to Bahamut Lagoon, also on the Snes.
Fine game, but remember: Do not morph all your dragons to black ones, as tempting as it is because of their power!

They are useless later on.

still doing hardcore in diablo3, hoping to at least finish act1 inferno on it soon. if my next toon dies before i get there, i think its moving on, or rather back to skyrim, ive yet to play Vanguard.

Gravity_rush_US_cover.png

:D < face while playing.

Just watched a vid of that Gravity Rush ... Was hoping it was a gravity based puzzler like Gravity on the NDS, which it isn't ... but looks good still.

Psychonauts and Cogs on the linux PC, courtesy of the Humble bundle. This is the first time I've ever felt comfortable gaming on Linux. The graphics drivers must be improving ;)

Tetris + Kirby's Dream Land on the Gameboy Color for when I'm out and about.

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Wii. I got a hankering for more Zelda action after I recently completed Minish Cap.

I just beat metal gear solid : snake eater 3d for the first time . 1st Metal gear solid title for me . LOVED it . Such a heart wrenching story . Had to use the EZ-gun to beat The Boss . :(

Dragon Warrior III, GBC version. So far, it is actually pretty good :)

On the Pandora - A little bit of everything.
Console - Still playing Borderlands 2 a lot.
PC (Linux) - Trine 2 and Half-Life (native linux beta).

Back