What are you playing this weekend/these days?

The Witness.
I seem to fly through some sections, then get baffled by the next. Pretty sure I would have torn all my hair out by now if it wasn't for the interweb...

Don't hesitate to skip 3 and 4 to go straight to 5.
In part 5, Dwayne even says, that we better forget about those...

I finished them all and imho only 1,2 and 5 are worth playing.
I hate to say you told me so, but you told me so. It had to be done, but I am glad it is over.

Up next: Broken Sword 5 Done. Well so much for the broken sword series. It was mostly great. Let's not talk too much about parts 3 and 4, though compared to part 4 the third game had some merits.

Next: Heroes of Hammerwatch.

Last edited:

I'm finding it pretty fun, though it could do with a map of some kind because most of each game seems to be spent searching for the last dragon.

started (and almost finished) Oceanhorn on the vita this weekend. the cutscenes are a bit cringy, but the story is fine and the gameplay is awesome! :D they nailed the puzzle difficulty (at least for me); i didn't have to look at walkthroughs at all, but i didn't get bored either

Not just Build engine, directly from 3D Realms themselves. I honestly thought they'd either gone out of business or were swallowed up by bigger fish.

Back