What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Right now, I am doing some project1999 on my gpdwin during my train comute...

[doublepost=1510766881,1510766696][/doublepost]Alas, just like Dead Island this is not available in Germany.

You can purchase the game via VPN and you should be able to play it in Germany (If I remember correctly).
I knew they banned Wolfenstein but I didn't know until recently that they are still more strict then other EU countries (for example Half-Life and Red Alert 3 with robots?).

Not playing anything myself at the moment, still feeling a bit ill.

[doublepost=1510766881,1510766696][/doublepost]Alas, just like Dead Island this is not available in Germany.

CBA just now, just imagine a lenghty rant about being patronized.

You must start a revolution !! This game is something that must be played !!

I still remember when, like 20 years ago, I got Carmageddon with green blood and zombies instead of people... there were like 6 pages in the manual that were explaining how the zombies invaded the world, and because the military forces weren't able to save the situation they decided to call some drivers to help them !! So yeah, you, like the other drivers are good guys that just wants to save the world killing as many zombies as possible !!

...but at least I was able to play it, and at some point Internet appeared... and some fixes with it

@TeDaDeS
I thought about using VPN, I'm just not comfortable with the possibility of having my account banned, however small it might be :-/
The first C&C was censored in the same way, gray/black(?) blood/oil and instead of cries you would hear the sound of a tin can being crushed when a soldier got run over by a vehicle. I didn't mind the blood color and the tin sound was pretty funny. It amused me running over "people", didn't feel bad at all. Can't imagine that was the intention :p

Get well soon friend!

@PowerGod
I'll probably revolute by pirating it some day. The internets are able to fix things in a lot of ways ;)

And, to be honest, I'm quite bored by zombies as an excuse to kill people. If I'd have a seat with the ladies and gents judging over media, I'd reign in all the anti-zombie violence with the anti-human kind. This may sound harsh, but how far from a person with serious mental/physical health problems is a zombie that's currently not attacking anybody?

Good thing I'm not at risk having any significant impact on anything concerning the life of others :p

Edit And WTF it just showed me my own thread as follow up to itself. So I deleted the offender , just to remove both? I.. I can't.

A lot Farming Simulator, on Switch
But I didn’t want to use my English this Morning, so I post some pictures

24c5f0ce740e09bf6da5b3f362821708.jpg
1f560128d5b4c22ebe4396d2c06e5326.jpg
ee7f35e75fc308cdef79406db541ab4a.jpg

what if these boring life-simulator games were actually used to move real trucks/combines around, to do actual useful things, in real life?

Not exactly the same, sometimes I’m helping my uncle to make hay , he has some „cheeps „
Whe use our Unimog the most time for our beeceeping or for fun..

There is no Unimog in the Farming Simulator because of License Issues,
On the PC Version I would use a mod to get a Mog, but on Switch, there isn’t any Mod Support..

Therefore I had these MAN Semi Truck in Green whit Red Tirecaps to mimic the look of a Unimog,
But some Traktor are only available in its original colors,
My new Deutz is in Green..

Currently I work to get me a Windmill for electricity because then it’s profit will make my Play Independent from every day Farming,
So I can make whatever I want,
Maybe I build me a Traktor Collection whit some of the more interesting Modells: Hurliman , Staier, Lamborghini, Fendt etc even if this means I need two windmills to cover the every day costs ..

Farming Simulator on Switch is far away from Mario Oddyssee or Zelda, in Therme of Gameplay, but it’s one of the Game you can waste weeks or months whit, if you in this stuff..

what if these boring life-simulator games were actually used to move real trucks/combines around, to do actual useful things, in real life?
I feel like something like this was used in a book.

Anyway, the result would be that people like me that intentionally do stupid stuff in games "just to see" would be fucking shit up in real life. Trust me, you don't want me controlling big machines with what I do in games.

well sure, you could have some intelligence built into the game so that it wouldn't let you flip the truck or anything. make it game-world consequences if you screw up (-152 million lost!), real-world consequences no...

I think the way it was in the book (prolly REAMDE) was they had people in game attack enemies going through a certain area, and in the real world it was used as a way to monitor people going the wrong in an airport and setting off an alarm if there were several people attacking the bad guy, or something like that.

It would be a good idea to farm all the effort and attention in games to help out in the real world. As long as there are many in place that make sure no major damage can be done, I say go for it. I would try to see if I could do things I shouldn't be able to. I know if there are people like me that don't actually want to do real world damage, but just test the limits, that there will be people who want to actually do bad things.

Extra real world benefits: efficiency of a certain level or whatever results in getting real world money. Wait... Did I just outsource farming and truck driving? Not sure I like it so much if it takes away jobs from people that need them.

Of course if I was being used like this and not told I wouldn't be happy.

well, that's part of the simulation: you get angry at the people for not telling you you're helping out in the real world, but the truth is you're actually in a nested simulation which mines your anger and turns it into gold.

Still Farming Simulator, i worked pretty long
722c9300e577a3d324d7bb45029c5d01.jpg
7ca4ad5bffb086c6a37baa8bf39e5aa0.jpg
9c5744e19176b7b822b8cab27c2df997.jpg
833247fe44758153481ccd96bbd59f46.jpg
1507901ef77c13ef7cfc8503cb87958b.jpg

And then I got the money to buy me 2 Windmills, they generate enough money that I didn’t need to work to cover the every day costs of my tractors
So I startet to work on my tractor collection

9312b3988028cbbd2ea9214d7b2cc63c.jpg

e2358fd265bf7248d56d380e5284acef.jpg

This Deutz is the sale Modell my Uncle also have..

4fb2f0ecb5f10b52c28cb426f709f5a6.jpg

I picked up zelda twilight princess on GC again and started a fresh game. Never going to get tired of it.

This has gotten me thinking about actually buying a switch maybe. At first I was very skeptical of the whole tablet concept, but playing breath of the wild on the go would be very nice indeed... how bad is the online tether? Do you need an account and all that shit to play?

I'm playing Gravity Rush 2 at the moment. Sony will stop the online services on that game on 18/01 which I think is less than 1 year after the release date.

I enjoy the game even though it has not sold well and the little online challenges are nice (treasure hunting, speed challenges against other players) so I try to enjoy them while it's still possible.

At the moment, you need only your Nintendo Account to play Online, I ditnt tried to play whitout my Account on the Switch so I can’t answer on the Singleplayer..
There should be a payed online service in the next years like PS+ on the Switch, but until then it’s free

My Experience whit the Switch are currently great, the Device my not be that Pocketable like the 3DS or the Pandora, but when you are on the road long enough to play games, then you usually have a backpack (rucksack)
I played hundreds of hours in Handheldmodus and it wasn’t that awefull after all,
The Handheld is pretty heavy because this big screen (and my Battery Pack) but often there is a way to put it on a table or your knees whyle you travel..
The Battery Livetime isn’t long, mybe 3 - 4 Hours, but it’s still amazing for a Device that runs Breath of the Wild, Skyrim or the Farming Simulator..

Speaking of the Farming Simulator: it’s runs much smoother than the 2011 Version on my PC, even whit lots of Machines on the Map, but therefore they disabled one of the important features in a Game where you drive big Farming Maschines: The Mirrors

Par Exempel the Combine Harvesters ditnt have any Way to look behind expect the mirrors, so if you want to connect your Cutting Unit on the Back of your Harvester, to make it easier to drive to a field over a road, you have to use the “third Person Camera”
Ok you could also use a Tractor to move the Cutting Unit but I think most Farmers wants to move it whit the Harvester..

Lots of old Truck Driving Games I have like 18 Wheels of Steel also have Working mirrors..

My Switch ditnt connect to my Fritzbox, only to the Powerlan Adapter , I don’t know why but it’s internet abilities aren’t that great..

Back