What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Dragon_Quest_Monsters_-_Joker_Coverart.png

Like Pokémon but with cooler monsters.

Dungeon Hunter Aliance at Playstation Vita

Nice Game, not the best Graphics on the Vita, but its fun, im Level 16...

Gravity Rush Demo at Playstation Vita:

Thats a realy nice Game, just made a Preorder on Amazon for the Fullversion because the short Demo was quite Impressive :)

Last night, I added X-Scape (renamed "3D Space Tank" for Europe, but frankly it's a stupid and unfitting name, so I don't use it) back into my current rotation of games. It's the 2010 DSiWare sequel to the 1992 Japan-only 3D Game Boy game by Argonaut Software, simply named X (it contained the first ever appearance of composer Kazumi Totaka's famous little song, too), made by the ex-Argonaut folks at Q-Games (who also worked on the original two SNES Star Fox games, Star Fox Command, and 3DS remake, Star Fox 64 3D). It's superb, and plays like a Star Fox 3 could well have done, had the Star Fox 64 series not eliminated the original games from continuity and rebooted the franchise.

Others in the current rotation include Mega Man ZX Advent (DS), Mario Tennis Open (3DS), Art Academy (DSi-enhanced; Retail version), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (3DS), I Must Run! (DSiWare), VVVVVV (3DSWare), and Kirby's Dream Land 2 (GB; 3DS Virtual Console).

Last edited by a moderator:
"X-Scape" is a brand name in the UK. It's the name of the snow dome (real snow skiing and boarding as well as a cinema, bars, eateries and bowling etc.) here in Milton Keynes.

"X-Scape" is a brand name in the UK. It's the name of the snow dome (real snow skiing and boarding as well as a cinema, bars, eateries and bowling etc.) here in Milton Keynes.
Ah! That explains it. Thanks much. :D

I still think that "3D Space Tank" is a stupid name, though - surely there was something they could've come up with that contained the letter that constituted its forerunner's name, so as to connect it correctly? :p Probably nothing as pun-like, though...

Back