What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
So far I only know the wizard. Can't say it had one skill that puts all others to shame. I use whatever gets the most oomph from the equipment I found. Next step getting the equipment together to use, what I want - which would be chain lightning. Trying the wizard sets - I'm rather annoyed getting bombarded with those - might be fun too. I just hope I don't have to switch to using them. That'd annoy me a lot.

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
I've been playing a bit of Rampage (classic arcade game) with my son. Makes a lovely change from all the Mario he's been obsessed with. Although i have enjoyed checking out Mario Galaxy 2, even if i am late to the party.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I try’d some new Simulator Games that came out recently on the Nintendo Switch, one of them was Houseflipper which simulates the work of a Guy who buy pretty gross houses and clean them up and repair, and sell them whit a good +
They even have the Breaking Bad House in the Game ^^

And the „Truck and Logistics Simulator“ where you build up your Logistics Company where you first start whit an Minivan (just like I drive in real) where your can load up 1 Palette whit a Forklift (which is also a feature) and then deliver this palette, and as you get more and more money, you can buy bigger Cars like a Van (Some sort of a unlicensed Sprinter but from Ford) , or even a Semi Truck..
It’s not that good graphics on the Switch but there are some features allready that are not that bad on the Switch

Whit best regards, Matthias

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
Powered through Last of US Part II, I enjoyed the game as much as anyone being attacked by horrible monsters and people just as worse. Real pretty game, only complaint I have is I wish they implemented some kind of element where you had some power to change the outcome and flow of the story. Just seems like something in other games of similar scale.