What Are You Looking Forward To?

b._.o._.b

I'm really looking forward to this amazing new plaything they call Pandora. That said there is one thing I even am looking forward to more.. the Freerunner!! the new OpenMoko phone. I think it will be out pretty soon now.

Share your fetish here and maybe I can turn this into a nice poll later. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to going to university in a couple months and having lots of sex!

Besides that, yeah the pandora...

Pandora
Android
Next version of Maemo
Nehalem powered MacBook
PlayStation 4
PSP 2
Wii 256
Xbox 940
Dreamcast 2
DS Next
GBA Nano
Nokia N900 Internet Tablet / Phone
iPod Pico

Pandora, and maybe an MSI Wind.

Not much else lately... If I was rich I could find more goodies to buy, but those two would do me fine for now.

In other interests, I'm dying to get some carribean food sometime soon. I keep having flavor flashbacks to this restaurant I went to a few years ago... yummmm... :rolleyes:

Getting shared residence of my daughter. Nothing else compares to this...

Well, maybe the new iphone

+1 for OP. Pandora and Freerunner. Unfortunately, though I wanted to get a Freerunner when it comes out, it looks like I'll have to wait. It's just too much for both of them, plus the fact that I'd want an unlimited data plan with the Freerunner will make it very pricey. I'll probably wait until there's a 3G model available.

Looking forwards to the Pandora, FFXIII, farcry2 and Resident Evil 5.

Also looking forward to my tax return because I paided off my student loan months ago, but the government has still being taking out $280 a fortnight after tax.

Getting my car finished over the summer - Hdi bumper, full respray, lowered on to its ass with Peugeot Vortex 17 inch alloys, dump valve, stage one tuned, possibly a FMIC, PS2 installed, freeview box installed.

I think I am far more into cars than gadgets these days, the release of the Pandora (soon anyway, I think) hasn't even came under my notice.

Back