Well, it's been a good month

Jourdy288

Well, I'll be honest: When I heard that Prometheus and Sony were mods, I had confidence for both of them. I feared, however, that the community would only accept the former.

To a degree, I was right initially. Sony stirred up quite a bit of controversy due to his past. He's always been kinda... Wild.

But you know what? He's one of the best mods I've seen thus far, and him and Prometheus are doing a great job.

So congrats to the both of them!

Thoughts, community?

g7yQz.gif

Congratulations_by_Rafei3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's... not as bad as I thought he'd be. I guess he's okay. Though I have set him to 'ingore', so I could be wrong.

i love you SONY, but i still say theres better candidates

His behavior has been exceptional... I say the congratulation are mostly for him! He's really taken his new responsibilities seriously and deserves a good pat on the back!

Might I say Craig also deserves a "Jolly well done mate." for such a shrewd decision.

;)

I'm not leaving you out Prometheus - it's just you were exceptional to begin with. :p

Thankyou sincerely, but I'm not sure that we really need a praise thread, really... If we're doing this right, I'm pretty sure that there shouldn't be too much need to notice us. :p

SONY has managed to grow into his role as a moderator a lot quicker than I expected he would. He's doing a great job. I'm glad that he managed to remain himself without growing overly serious due to his new role. We need to have a couple of colourful characters around. Keep it up buddy!

We already knew that Prometheus is a great moderator. Glad to have you around, this community wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you both for the contributions and effort you put into this community.

Thank you all. I'll continue to do you all proud. :)

As for Prometheus, I've already seen your awesome work on the other boards, so keep up the good work. Cheers. :D

Back