Welcome our new Mods :)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, I found some time to browse through all the suggestions and PMs, and as promised, made my selection of quite a few more mods, so that each mod doesn't have too much work.

I'm pretty sure that some of you might be disappointed that I chose or didn't choose one or the other member which you thought would be good / not good, but not everyone can be a mod and if one of the new mods misbehave, it's easy to demod him as we got enough left.

Please try to help them as good as possible.

Moderators are not here to spoil your fun, they are here trying to help to keep the boards cleaner and trying to avoid flamewars.

The new moderators is a team mixed of well-known and respected users who don't have any experience in moderating as well as not-so well-known users who have been or are still moderating other boards.

This way, they can help each other out and share their experiences - I think that's a good idea.

Well, anyways, here are our new moderators:

T.T., Moxie, Binky, _wb_, lunixbochs, TrashyMG, hailrazer, Kumaki, Polukus

Thanks for volunteering and joining our team :)

Congratulations everyone :)

Good choices as far as I can tell.

Thanks to everyone above for the kind comments, and to ED for the shiny badge of honour to the left

Well done to my fellow team members :)

----

Also thanks for the further welcoming posts below.

I will try to be neither a robot, nor an overlord!

Last edited by a moderator:
good decision, definitely good to have a greater number and some experienced mods to share.

congrats to the new team :)

Thanks for the welcome, and a special thanks to Ed for doing all he does to keep this Site and Project going strong.   :)

Quite a nice selection there ED. 

Glad to be working with some awesome people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great question. I will use my OverLord powers to check into it.

Thanks for the welcome, and a special thanks to Ed for doing all he does to keep this Site and Project going strong.   :)
A little off-topic, but how come your profile pic/avatar animated .gif isn't animating or moving when it is actually doing so on your profile page?

I will exercise fair and balanced moderation with a hint of witty sarcasm.

More mods is a good idea. Do they have banning powers? 

Not obviously - Can't tell until I've thoroughly explored the mod controls, Wally, ED, SONY &c should know..

Back