Website

Claym99

Website
www.myspace.com
First off I'm not sure if this should be in the Off-Topic section or not...it does involve the GP2X but also the Zodiac...here we go

After signing up for Google Page Creator I was trying to figure out what to do with it...and trying to find a way to contribute to both communities...Duh...so I'm gonna make a site that will have direct links to major d/l for both the Zodiac and GP2X (if it's not illegal, I'm not sure...). I have two questions...

1. Is it okay for me to just go around and d/l all the programs then (host?) them myself? Or, do I need to link to another site that legally hosts that file? If I'm being to confusing just ask questions and I'll anwser :)

2. What all programs and apps should I put on there for the GP2X?

Only with the authors permission :p Why would you even bother with 2x files. The gp2x.de file archive already has everything covered and with a connection available of much higher bandwidth than a googlepages account.

Yes, I'm only doing the best of the best...because there are a few emulators for some things(such as gameboy) I'll post the best one of each. So can I link directly to the download on the archive or, do I need to link to the main page of the App?

Don`t quote me on this, But i`m pretty sure it`s not advisable/polite to link directly to the files themselves (you may upset the hosting site). I`m sure Evildragon would be able to enlighten you, As he is the owner of the GP32x.de file archive. As for the zodiac stuff, You will have to check with the relevant sites.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't hotlink the files. Deeplinking to the appropriate download page should be very much ok.

Back