Rlyeh Got His Cw For Zodiac

someone would do well if they found a way around Tapwaves GPL restrictions, else the Zodiac will totally bite the dust

The GPL issue is being sorted, i cant say much more at the moment but there should be news fairly soon. Squidge, if you contact Joyce at tapwave dev about your emulator they will be able to arrange something for you. PM me if you need further information.

Antiriad posted on Jul 12 2004 at 07:32 AM said:
someone would do well if they found a way around Tapwaves GPL restrictions, else the Zodiac will totally bite the dust
Its not much of an issue really.

ie: You can fully take advantage of all TW features, without having a GPL issue. ITs only when the app is developed a specific way that the GPL fights with the license. Its just that LJZ by Yoyo is done that way, and so brings the issue to forefront. (And just as wlel, to get the issue resolved).

Aso to flamers.. I'm sick of idiot flamers. GP32 and Zodiac *are* brothers, and oneone who bitches one side or the other out is a jackass.

Wolfsclaw -- you've made just as many inflamatory remarks as anyone else.. the simple fact of it is.. ignore it!

Theres always assholes, on every side. If peopel go arond responding to asswads, it just keeps going. Don't feed the trolls!

You don't reply to spam do you?

People people people.. get over it; GP32 and Zodia are both the small guys. They should rejoice in their individuality.

Christ.

jeff

I think I will start making a license for my saoftware, so pepole cannot use it if they're a jackass.

Last edited by a moderator:
People WHINGE too much in both camps. Why not just bloody well enjoy it all! EH?

To those who are way too wrapped up in it.... (and you know who you are, even if you deny it!)

There's more to life (and some may disagree) than getting to play all the games you like on a small screen. Hmmm....

If you find yourself taking it too seriously - go out, find some friends that will spend some more time with you, enjoy the countryside, have some non-game-based fun, see that there is more in life to think about....

Than come back and enjoy the VAST quantity of free work that people have done, and quit whinging about it.

Cheers :D

Back