Round Em Up Alpha 3

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
As promised here is a new version of Round Em Up with F-200 touch screen support, a few bugfixes and minor additions. Although the version number is alpha 3 it is far from being an incomplete game and is very playable, so please do not let the version number put you off. Saying that, unfortunately this is the last release of the game as there was not much interest in it, see alpha 2 forum post for further details. I would like to say thanks to those that did take an interest in the game in whatever form, it is much appreciated!

I am toying with the idea of updating one of my first GP2X releases Yahtzee as a quick project. It was a very fast port to GP2X while I was learning SDL so there are a few bugs and sloppy code. The new version will be much improved with nicer layout (read tarting it up :)), sound and more importantly mouse/touch screen support and a few other bits and pieces. It shouldn't take too long to do so expect a release within a week if I do update the game. Keep an eye out for a forum post asking for some help with the graphics and maybe sound :)

You can download Round Em Up from the GP2X Archive here.

Back