Wanna Play Your Ps1 Games On Psp?

right i have psp and memory stick.

im going to read the info 4 times then flash the little bugger

Woo.. congrats dosteridge and triksR4rabits :D
Thank you subcon959 :D

im not i cannot for the life of me find my blooming bishi bashi or incredible crisis CD's neither can i find them on "hmm, wink wink, nudge nudge, awoooga" sites.

that sucks man; games like that would be hard to... 'aquire' unless you have the disk. I just looked em up on ebay; some good prices, but the problem is getting and NTSC version in the UK. If the PAL works, though, theres an auction up now that'll run you only 7 quid
You could get it off ebay (the pal version) and convert it with psx2psp - theres a link from subcon959 earlier in this thread. Its just a shame that you have to buy a game again that you already own though ;)

Good luck moz :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just heard that Dark AleX is going to release 3.03OE-B in the next couple days.

I can't keep up with this guy :blink:

I think the main improvement is video-related though so it won't affect the PSX frenzy.

dude is a machine. had to donate to him the second I was able to play Marvel vs Capcom on my TA-082; I just can't get enough of this damn thing....

it's... fucking..... crack........ :(

edit: subcon your custom title is dope :D

I've just heard that Dark AleX is going to release 3.03OE-B in the next couple days.

I can't keep up with this guy :blink:

I think the main improvement is video-related though so it won't affect the PSX frenzy.

:blink: You can view videos on a PSP?!? Madness, I say ...

Um. Holy shit that IS big!!

GP2X, you may be going in the box along with the GP32 if this keeps up ...

* Polishes his PSP to a luster *

I've only used Personal Media Manager but it does everything I need it to so haven't tried anything else(lazy!!). This makes it easier to manage my save files by showing me the folders using the icons(so I know what they are easily), rips directly from DVD to PSP, converts most video formats on my HDD directly to the PSP and is generally a file manager. I'm lazy so it works great for me. :)

It's mainly French but there is a very well translated version and you rarely run into something that's in broken english but it's nothing major. For instance: starting the program you might see a warning box pop up stating "Your PSP is not connect, thanks to verify the PSP path!" I think you can figure out your PSP isn't connected via USB. ;)

To check it out click on Telecharger on the site and that brings you to the download section. One of my favorite "lazy" apps. :lol:

Did I mention I'm lazy? Hehehe..

i've noticed that when im transfering stuff from PC->PSP via USB its maxing out at about 1.5MB/s

is the PSP usb2?

i'll check out that software classic gamer, i try to Hex edit the Frenglish

i've noticed that when im transfering stuff from PC->PSP via USB its maxing out at about 1.5MB/s

is the PSP usb2?

i'll check out that software classic gamer, i try to Hex edit the Frenglish

I think thats the sign of a Fake memory stick ;)

the PSP is USB2 but if you have a fake memory stick (mainly the cheap ones from Ebay) you will get slow file transfer rates and possibly corruption / data loss etc... Its also known for them to just die.

Plus if it is fake, say you bought a 2gb card it might actually only be able to hold 500mb or something.. a way to check its true size is to drag some films on to fill it up and see if they play ok..

I'll be sure to toy around with my fake one soon as it arrives; I have a real 2gb one and my faux Chinese mem stick should be coming soon. It was too damn good a deal to pass up, even if the transfers are slow :D

EDIT: fake one does indeed have slower transfer speeds; I would say about 1/2 the speed of an official one. Well worth it though; games play just as well and the price was impossible to beat (about 30 usd for a 2 gig stick!)

So with all this work on OB-whatever,does this mean noone is concentrating on cracking 2.81 and above?

Does anybody have starwars - the phantom menace running?

I can't find it on any compatibility lists, and i'm buggered if I can get it going :(

It's one of my favs - loved the mos espa level (about level 4 if I remember correctly)

Does anybody have starwars - the phantom menace running?

I can't find it on any compatibility lists, and i'm buggered if I can get it going :(

It's one of my favs - loved the mos espa level (about level 4 if I remember correctly)

will try tomorrow if I can find my Disc... Im sure I saw it the other day.

I've been taking a break from FF7 and doing some customisation. I now have a custom background (not wallpaper but actual background with the wavy lines), custom icons, custom font and debranded custom gameboot. I was gonna do a custom intro but I read all sorts of stuff about people bricking their PSP and chickened out.

Screenie:

2jdpc2h.png

EDIT: I might be cheeky and make a GP2x theme for it :p

Back