[psp] Firmware Trick Released For Umd Games....

Kop_007

Istanbul Red
Hopefully this works well, WAB released a program to allow you to trick the PSP into thinking its got a different firmware.

Dont worry, this is only for UMD games, so no piracy here.

Just means, me and Sensible will be able to play our beloved WE and still keep our homebrew.

The world has smiled on us...I hope.

Now I really need to get down to re-ordering Winning Eleven...blinkin' Sony import wenches.

well, as soon as they include any new libs in a new firmware there wontbe any method like this anymore :-/

But until then I'll enjoy PES.

...and when they do, it will be cracked and sorted out...it always is in the end.

I concur.

What a joke of a football game.

Firmware 2.0+ will all be cracked eventually.

We all know it.

lubidog posted on Aug 26 2005 at 12:25 PM said:
sensible GP32 posted on Aug 26 2005 at 03:24 AM said:
fifa psp is shit.

Yes.

isn't it normal ? like every Fifa arround there ? :p

nothing can beat SWOS B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidus posted on Aug 28 2005 at 09:14 PM said:
lubidog posted on Aug 26 2005 at 12:25 PM said:
sensible GP32 posted on Aug 26 2005 at 03:24 AM said:
fifa psp is shit.

Yes.

nothing can beat SWOS B)

Except WE/PES.

I have to face it, as much as I loved and still love SWOS, PES/WE is the child of everything great in football games throughout the years.

I am totally addicted to it...multiplayer, singleplayer, online, PES National League...PC/PS2/XBOX/PSP...Winnng Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer....patches/real kits/my own menu music/my own graphics...playing people from all over Europe...it truley is the greatest game ever...and Konami know it.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually quite pleased with Fifa, despite the slow menu's and the completely pointless music which can never load fast enough to be heard the game isnt too bad and is giving me a pleasant break from NFSU Rivals.

Wow!

Just bought Virtua Tennis (from a SHOP! How nice is it to be able to but psp stuff from an actual shop!). Anyway, it needed firmware version 2, and I can't let snes emulation go. So I tried Yoshi's trick, and it just worked. Beautifully!

And Virtua Tennis is looking very promising so far! After waiting so long for a new game or two, there are games in my local Saturn that I have never even heard of...

Happy days

Back