Wanna Play Your Ps1 Games On Psp?

I've read a lot of people had problems with MagicISO so that may well be the culprit here.

The ones that everyone recommends are UltraISO, Alcohol 120% and CDRWin.

I've read a lot of people had problems with MagicISO so that may well be the culprit here.

The ones that everyone recommends are UltraISO, Alcohol 120% and CDRWin.
For some reason I have had a few problems with magiciso; it seems to be a bit iffy. It has only worked for some things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks guys - I will try a different tool to rip then, I have another base which is 147,201kb, and I actually get the hotshots picture now instead of the PSPSone icon :)

Now, if I put the EBOOT and KEYS in the PSP/GAME/NAME file I get the same black screen, and if I put it in the PSP/GAME302/NAME file I get "The game could not be started 80010002"

I am getting closer - im off to try UltraISO.

Thank you everybody, I really appreaciate this, just prey that this works or you will never be rid of me :eek:

!! I use MagicISO and converting to .iso failed for me, nothing but black screens; I tried converting to .bin/.cue and it worked !!

</!!>

OMG its working and I think I have just creamed my pants :blink: (its been a while since ive done that!)

Thank you to everybody for helping me, don't think i'm going to be tonight now B)

This really is superb, and to think I was about to give up on it :lol:

Yay at your success ... but damn! :blink:

I've had no luck finding Tomb Raider 3 or Chronicles either legally or otherwise, but the quest continues ...

Edit: Nevermind. I've found the motherload!!!! :D :D :D

hey guys, i'm trying to get this to work and I have a question. Do I have to have the hot shots 2 eboot in my psp to play psx games (renamed to base.pbp)? I ask because the game is over 200 megs and I would like all the space I can get.

Thanks!

edit: thanks for the quick reply Lao :D

hey guys, i'm trying to get this to work and I have a question. Do I have to have the hot shots 2 eboot in my psp to play psx games (renamed to base.pbp)? I ask because the game is over 200 megs and I would like all the space I can get.

Thanks!

Nope, you can ditch it. (The game sucks anyway ;))

haha, well a beer would be nice :)

Sony impressed the hell out of me with this emu. btw, Einheinder with no savestates will be a REAL pain in the ass

EDIT: thanks subcon959 :D it feels good lol. TBH it was way easier than I thought it would be

im not i cannot for the life of me find my blooming bishi bashi or incredible crisis CD's neither can i find them on "hmm, wink wink, nudge nudge, awoooga" sites.

im not i cannot for the life of me find my blooming bishi bashi or incredible crisis CD's neither can i find them on "hmm, wink wink, nudge nudge, awoooga" sites.

that sucks man; games like that would be hard to... 'aquire' unless you have the disk. I just looked em up on ebay; some good prices, but the problem is getting and NTSC version in the UK. If the PAL works, though, theres an auction up now that'll run you only 7 quid

Back