Wallpapers and Other Graphics Wanted

The wallpaper of C64-like or retro-machine-like screens is really very awesome. Disable those SD-icons.. maybe check if theres a way to minimize the bar at the bottom when not in use, and it'd look like a perfect little portable Vic-20 or Speccy.. so cute :)

I kept thinking of making a GP32-like launcher screen, or maybe a wallpaper from the old gp32x mascot manga-like artwork.

Now I need to add a 'screensaver' mode to mmenu, so it can just show the wallpaper with no icons on it, when not in use, so cute stuff like that can be done :) Hmm..

jeff

That'd be cool, maybe using some sort of resource light slideshow program?

The Pipboy 3000 Mmenu theme I hinted at earlier now works

You can get it from my Dropbox here for a while.

Any idea how to add this to the repo?

* Now in the file archive, Here

screen110620-185312.png

Last edited by a moderator:

You can get it from my Dropbox (here) for a while.

That's really pretty. Good work! Are you able to change the background colour anytime like you can in the Fallout 3 or NV game, when you want to?

You can get it from my Dropbox (here) for a while.

Wow, really cool! I love the simplicity, and it's easy on the eyes too. :)

Now, time for me to add something:

I really liked the movie "Rio", so I re-sized about 2 dozen wallpapers to fit the Pandora's Resolution to cycle through:

pandorariobackgroundpre.png

You can download the Zip of them here and pull out the one you like (if any of them!)

Note: The numbers represent what number they are in the zip and aren't actually on the wallpaper.

Thanks Sebt3

and @ Sony, Unfortunately not, its only green at the moment, but if there was a colour you specifically wanted, it should only be a case of colour correction in photoshop I think.

Drew this for a wallpaper.

Looked like this was the only appropriate thread. Hope it was ok to dig it up.

Pandorasan+wallpaper.jpg

I approve of this gravedig. :D

Good to see it posted here, man!

Absolutely fine to dig it up! Threads like this don't tend to contain information that can get outdated and cause trouble if bumped later, after all. :)

Back