Wallpapers And Other Graphics Wanted!

@ dmlemstr

well! there is one, the site doesn't work, :p I tried to enter the captcha 4 or 5 times, it got it wrong every time (yes I did distinguish between upper and lower case), oh well, if anyone wants em they can download em off this thread anyway.

hobbyman II said:
@ dmlemstr

well! there is one, the site doesn't work, :p I tried to enter the captcha 4 or 5 times, it got it wrong every time (yes I did distinguish between upper and lower case), oh well, if anyone wants em they can download em off this thread anyway.
Removed the whole captcha system. It was annoying anyways...

Last edited by a moderator:
fine, I uploaded em, thanks a lot...

FAME! FAME AT LAST! KNEEL BEFORE ME YOU WORMS!

oops!

sorry, time for more meds <_<

SSPX0920.preview.jpg

What do you think?

Without the cars, the hills and the black bar(tree or photographed from inside car?) on the right, it would look rather good. Nice atmosphere, imo.

@Mali
I kinda knew you'd like it :lol:
It's supposed to have a somewhat gothic noir. I tested it on Pandorawalls and the cars aren't going to be on the bottom.

Nice trees Jourdy :) I do agree with the others though, the stuff around the edges of the frame makes it look a little scrappy. A quick crop puts the viewer's focus on the intricate branches:

69pzlw.jpg

You could go further and crop the mountains out too, that's a matter of preference really. Personally I like the sense of being "grounded" that the horizon provides, but that's just me. :) Those who prefer a more detached / abstract image would probably prefer to see them cropped out.

@(naw)mcx: phwoar.

(naw)mcx: Picture is good (very nice). But logo have shadow in bad direction. Seems very weird. Shopping is clear and good work as an photo. Just these shadows.
edit: spelling

gosse said:
Took a picture of this freaking ugly (and huge) spider last summer and decided to turn it into a wallpaper for the Pandora

I call it the Pandora Widow:
I'm not usually scared of spiders but I would run like hell and scream like a little girl if I ever came across something like that.
It does make nice wallpaper though :D

Tripmonkey_uk said:
I'm not usually scared of spiders but I would run like hell and scream like a little girl if I ever came across something like that.
I HATE spiders! Too many legs/eyes everywhere...
I don't scream like a little girls when I seen... since a bunch of years :unsure:

But I love nice contrasted photo as background :p

Tripmonkey_uk said:
gosse said:
Took a picture of this freaking ugly (and huge) spider last summer and decided to turn it into a wallpaper for the Pandora

But what would you do if you came across one of these?

SmileySpiderBBC_431x650.jpg

Prometheus said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
gosse said:

But what would you do if you came across one of these?

SmileySpiderBBC_431x650.jpg
put it on ebay :D

Back