Wallpapers and Other Graphics Wanted

That, my friend, is pretty damn wicked. I applaud you! I vote this best official background ever and demand it's inclusion in hotfix6. :)

Love the concept!

Oh wow, thanks you guys :D

[Edit: 23/03/11] - To save from double posting

A few more I put together

Two of rhombille tiling on the euclidean plane, Im not sure which I prefer, so I posted both.

rhombille_pandora_background_1_by_boolean121-d3c90bu.jpg

Or

rhombille_pandora_background_2_by_boolean121-d3c90hp.jpg

And one based off the Pipboy3000, because if someone arm-mounts the Pandora, its pretty much the same ^^

fallout_pandora_background_by_boolean121-d3c8zix.jpg

This was kinda quick and nasty, so when I get my Pandora, I'll probably get back to making a nicer one.

*edit 2*

a theme, in the making, for Mini Menu, based on Fallout

fallout_pandora_mini_menu_skin_by_boolean121-d3cih57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

Each emulated nintendo console on the pandora means less games sold in the virtual console part of the shop channel.

Here's my current wallpaper.

Disclaimer: I did not draw the woman (I did alter her hair and clothing colour to be OP blue, though).

pndwall.png

Oh, Jourdy, got an Idea to improve your wallpaper! (well, at least to improve it for my taste
tongue.gif
)

You should make the list a bit less flashy, maybe using the same color as the pandora on the right, remove the small pandora photo and move the consoles a bit more to the right.

Now, Sony, I'm still waiting your PM!

SONY = boring forum spammer
FTFY
mellow.gif

PS:
mellow.gif
= serious
QFT and PM Sent.
Because I never got the one you claimed to send…

Got it, I'm restarting my computer and will hop to it after these messages!

For other skin makers, when changing the colour of the default text and highlight, please see the post below

>here where Skeezix explains it.

Good point May,

I'll edit my other post accordingly

and thanks, they took a long time in Photoshop, the whole time I had this niggling feeling there was probably a much much faster way of doing it :)

Back