Wallpapers And Other Graphics Wanted!

DON'T USE THIS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT PATTERN IS CC'D TO!

15wcbj6.jpg

zhasha said:
mali said:
My 1810T has 1366x768. Weird stuff these days.
As a limitation at least on xf86-video-ati (and I imagine all of X and any GPU), all horizontal resolutions must be divisible by 8. This also means that my 1366x768 TV, when I use it, only gets a 1360x768 framebuffer

Thats what my "HD Ready" TV got, its a Hyundai Q320 =)
1366x768 but gfx drivers both nvidia and ati afaik is limited to 1360x768

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to offer to host these... I have set up a very basic site that I will modify more and make look nicer if people want.
Tabs on the left will be the user names and will bring up their backgrounds..

If people want this, then send me your backgrounds, zipped with your user name to be displayed.

If not, then no harm done..

Link : Pandora Backgrounds

Email: pinballwzd(at)gmail(dot)com

Eisner

Eisner said:
I would like to offer to host these... I have set up a very basic site that I will modify more and make look nicer if people want.
Tabs on the left will be the user names and will bring up their backgrounds..

If people want this, then send me your backgrounds, zipped with your user name to be displayed.

If not, then no harm done..

Eisner

If krosfya (is that correct spelling?) has no problems with me reusing his image, feel free to put me on the list.

If Evildragon does not do so with all these images already.

Eisner said:
sorry.. not zipped and sent since you removed the post with your mail and i was too lame to search for it :)

pandorau.png

Anybody who finds out where the background photo was taken, gets free access to the location :) .

Paradox said:
can I get the first and third one down without the 'open' text or the shine coming from the box?

thanks
http://yfrog.com/5twhiteplainp
http://yfrog.com/9gbluedp

B-ZaR said:
Japa said:
the second one is more finished.

Somehow the words "Space, the final frontier..." pop into my mind :)

I don't know what your talking about!

it doesn't look like the enterprise at all :p

These are the voyages of the clamshell Pandora.
Its continuing mission to entertain those in need, and be as cool as no device has been before.

Trevsweb said:
mali said:
Trevsweb said:
if i recreate the pentagram it can be legit... but will take ages to do :p not sure if its worth doing it.

Why not just ask for permission?
Btw, nice detail, the cloudy skull in the top right corner :D

nah too much hassle asking permission... i mean they would allow it.. as its an old game and ID did make it. but quicker to trace it and claim ownership on a replica than the original as follows... ;)
added my own pentagram symbol now 99% legal might take the skull out as its from a harry potter image...... :p hope people like it... took a few hours to do :/
*snip*

This is so very epic... Thanks a ton! Any chance for a Quake wallpaper?

Back