W00t!! I'm Getting My New Phone!!

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=6400241582

yep, thats my new pone. just in case some of you might ask, i DO know that there is a new 1, A1000, but thats like twice the price, and i only work about 10 hours a week at $10/hour and i'm too impatiant to wait another 2 weeks :p . i was gonna just get an a920 with a bluetooth upgrade coz it looks better, imho, but i couldnt be bothered waiting, and this auction had more stuff!!

i'll probly sell the two SD cards, and get a 256 mmc or sd, which other is cheaper.
i cant wait untill i get it!!! the 1t game i will ply on it will be lemmings ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

as fer mi old n-gage, i'll still keep it, after all, portable King of Fighters, Worms World Party and Super Monkey ball will help me piss of my english teacher when i finish my work early :rolleyes:

well, i best be off now lol

B) ^_^ B) ^_^ B) ^_^B)

ummmm, weldone?blue peter badge???

j/k

um i guess have fun with it :)

personally i dont have phones anymore due to me never having any credit because i cant be bothere to top it up, but if you happy....

I can never get phones that can play anything more than B&W tetris and possibly snake cause I seem to have a problem with breaking them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I can never get phones that can play anything more than B&W tetris and possibly snake cause I seem to have a problem with breaking them :(

same. Thats why I got that nokia thats made for builders, its actually pretty good I guess, not the ost advanced phone in the world though

I've had an a920 and an a925, and my mate has an a1000.

Same problems wiuth all of them...

Shitty battery life, (you HAVE to charge them every day even if you dont use them!) and crap signal.

Cant be arsed anymore. I use my phone (a boring Motorola v.. something) as a phone, and stick to the GP32 and psp for games.

I know there's two batteries, but it's still a pain in the ass when you make one or two (short) calls, and by the third it's beeping at you that the battery is low....

Back