My PC DIED!!!!!

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Well its been a week almost without internet or pc and im going crazy :wacko:

My motherboard has had its capacitors bulging so its started to take 5mins to get the pc to booth then 30mins for the pc to boot (had to store the power b4 windows loaded) but she finally died she will start up but the machine will die after 30secs cause of the lack of power :(

So im buying a new 1 :)

i dont have much money and i live in australia so dont go ewww u got a intel :p

i'm getting a 2.4 celeron with 256mb DDR ram with a 6.1ch audiocard 32mb video card 40gb hdd and a new case with a new burner (my old 1 burns at 6x lol) and a 52x cd-rom

It's the best i could do with $490 :)

but i should be back and running up soon but for now i can't post or answer emails so you will have to wait :( but i should be back in a few days ;)

so keep gaming ^_^

:ph34r:

NiN^_^NiN posted on Oct 22 2003 at 12:51 AM said:
i'm getting a 2.4 celeron with 256mb DDR ram with a 6.1ch audiocard 32mb video card 40gb hdd and a new case with a new burner (my old 1 burns at 6x lol) and a 52x cd-rom
Forgot the 52X cdrom, Buy a 40x the're almost the same expect the price.
A 32 MB video card sucks, buy a 64 MB one :D

Btw : can't you use the Soundcard/harddisk for you're old pc?

Anyway good luck and I'll hope to see you soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, dont be sad, i have a 32mb radeon 7200, and a 2x cd read/burn drive. For some strange reason, all my cdrom drives break, ive had 5 this year, and they all broke EXEPT my old HP 2x cdrom drive from 1994. I also have 256 mb ddr. But im also 13 and bought it with my christmas money ^_^;;

Forgot the 52X cdrom, Buy a 40x the're almost the same expect the price.
A 32 MB video card sucks, buy a 64 MB one

can't get 40x besides 52x is very cheap

Btw : can't you use the Soundcard/harddisk for you're old pc?

I can but this was a deal that had this stuff included :)

for $30 i got a brand spanking new cdrw at 58x speed so im happy :)

im still gonna use the old hardware i dont play 3d games......well i dont play games at all so a 32mb video card is fine ;)

i have a old 32mb tnt2 in my old machine and i was happy with that.

for $490 this is damn cheap down here in australia all i could find for $490 was a celeron 2.0gh with builtin video n sound to a mb :\ for the same price i get a faster machine and better sound :)

plus i dont have alot of money thats why i didnt bother for a 64mb card altho even if i did get 1 i woudlnt use it :p

For some strange reason, all my cdrom drives break, ive had 5 this year, and they all broke EXEPT my old HP 2x cdrom drive from 1994

Lol my cdrw is very old yet its outlasted my 36x cdrom drive and i used it more than the normal cd drive hehe ^_^

:ph34r:

Back