Let's begin with why I decided to do it in the first place... Only recently I discovered this project, and I fell in love in it almost from the first glance. This is what I dreamed of (though more likely with an x86 processor, but the cons of such solution were overwhelming - I've read the FAQ and took the point), this little device turned out to have almost everything I wanted in an ideal device, and even more. So I decided that I want the Pandora, and I also made it an excuse to learn more Linux programming. I don't have Pandora yet. I haven't even preordered, because of some financial issues I'm going through now, but everything seems to be going the right track, and I should be able to preorder next week. Earlier I thought there was an VBA port on Pandora, as the wiki emulators page stated. Most console games I like to play are Zelda series for GameBoy (played all Zeldas for GBColor), and I was happy to know that VBA works fine on Pandora. But while reading the forums I stumbled upon this thread: http://boards.openpa...lost-pnd-thread, and found out that VBA has got some licensing issues and is unlikely to be available. Someone also said that probably it could be recreated with a minor effort. This inspired me to actually do it, first to learn how to port things to Pandora, second to have working VBA for my Panda when I finally get it (I know there are other good GB emulators, but I particularly like VBA), and third to make a contribution to the community. Porting indeed required only minor effort (one missing include declaration and some invalid const char* to char* assignments), but it took me a lot of time to make the actual toolchain working . On this board I haven't found solution to most of the problems I had, and even one guy wrote that he tried to do similar thing and gave up - I'm not surprised, I almost gave up several times . I used the Ivanovic toolchain, as it seemed to be the most up to date. If anyone would like a small tutorial, I can write one. Now after this too-long introduction, here is the beta: http://kazekr.net/pnd/VBA-kk.pnd - the link has been updated - it's the newest version It is an executable only, no PND yet. I would first like to test the executable for flaws, before packaging it to PND that may have flaws on itself (because of my lack of knowledge about PND making). If it is not acceptable, then I will make the PND.