Visual Novel Interpreters

God Ginrai

Godmaster
Website
Visit site
I remember, not more than a week after the GP2X was released, onscripter was already ported to the GP2X, ready to play visual novels. I tried it with Narcissu and liked it a lot. However, I was wondering why other engines, such as the one that runs Fate/stay Night, KiriKiri, were not ported.

My question is basically this: Does any developer here express any interest in porting the Onscripter and KiriKiri engines to the Pandora?

Also, it says on the Wikipedia article that the KiriKiri engine is open source, but I can't seem to find the source code: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KiriKiri

-God Ginrai

Says the man who has quoted posts before just to say 'sigged"

-PoisonedV

PoisonedV said:
Says the man who has quoted posts before just to say 'sigged"

-PoisonedV

I've only done that once. And it was out of reverence for how amazing the post was. The other time I claimed "sigged" I had other points to add to the conversation of that topic.

And I never did it on the first reply of a topic.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
sindbad said:
Your signature is HUGE.
I concur. It takes up nearly my whole screen. To help you out a bit, here's a version of the 1st part of your sig which takes up far less space:

TaG @ Jul 14 2008, 04:35 AM - Per Openpandora.org it is "an ultra portable open source computer with gaming controls". It doesn't mention UMPC

chad78 @ Aug 5 2008, 08:04 AM - "Ultra Portable open source Computer".... Ultra Mobile Personal Computer.... Hmm... You're right. They didn't mention the "M". :rolleyes:

TaG @ Aug 5 2008, 10:23 AM - And it only took you three weeks to come up with that? Well done.

------

Back on topic, I also support this idea. :ph34r:

Esn said:
sindbad said:
Your signature is HUGE.
I concur. It takes up nearly my whole screen. To help you out a bit, here's a version of the 1st part of your sig which takes up far less space:

TaG @ Jul 14 2008, 04:35 AM - Per Openpandora.org it is "an ultra portable open source computer with gaming controls". It doesn't mention UMPC

chad78 @ Aug 5 2008, 08:04 AM - "Ultra Portable open source Computer".... Ultra Mobile Personal Computer.... Hmm... You're right. They didn't mention the "M". :rolleyes:

TaG @ Aug 5 2008, 10:23 AM - And it only took you three weeks to come up with that? Well done.

------

Back on topic, I also support this idea. :ph34r:

Glad to see you support the idea.

and as for the OT: I don't believe it has the same impact with the formatting you used.

-God Ginrai

Back