Virtua Novel System Games - I finished the demo :)

Thanks guys it means alot :)

i dont have my gp32 so i can't fully go through the game but if the flat is in the resturant scean then i prob forgot the resturant background :(

The hentai 1 will be done soon its in the old format (i was doing this from day 1 virtualeech gave me the beta)

this 1 is the non hentai version yes

and yeah it was u gimp (been a while since i been here so i forgot ya name) who i made it for really i think people deserve to enjoy it even tho it has no hentai :)

Ok i just checked and yes the file is missing shop.bmp and shop1.bmp and i know why i was looking for a better image :/

sorry guys :(

i'v just uploaded the new zip file on my website so i hope u can download it again and post it on the gp32x website (my host is know to screw downloads)

Oh yeah if all is ok with the game can we make this news on the front page :)

:ph34r:

Nin^nin how did u rip the sprites, so perfectly?
it is a good demo, but with no choices. Keep ur work on. ;)

If you get the "White screen and virtical lines" bug, this is due to the fact that differant GP32s handle clock speeds in differant ways. PM me for a fixed fxe.
no that isnt the problem my gp can handel up to 180mhz
Yes it is the problem :p My GP32 can do up to 172, but they fixed FXE works.

EDIT: NiN^_^NiN, you are allowed to distribute VNS with the story ya know :)

EDIT2: I go halfway into re-making TS-Mako when I re-formated and thought I had it on my SMC. I didnt :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a nice game. There is a little bug, the guy asks for a menu A while he's in front of his flat and not in the café. And some unexpected crashes happen sometimes, I'll try to reproduice them and to describe them more precisely, but I think it must be a VNS bug.
Same problem here! Backgrounds don't change after you leave the appartment.

Im sorry its real hard to test it out as geepee32 crashes when i try to play but all the background are there im sure the resturant/cafe was an error as i forgot the background images.

and about ripping the sprites i did screen captures then slowly went around the outside of the character and make it 1 colour

basiclly 1hour and 30min for each sprite and the text is hand written :wacko:

yep i stayed infront of the pc and typed each line 1 by 1 into notepad :blink:

but its all good as long as u guys enjoy :)

you need to download the new zipfile again mek as it has 2 extra bmp files shop.bmp and shop1.bmp

which is the first background when u leave the apartment and the second 1 is when u go into the cafe.

Now about the storyline

Yes i have permission for the storyline but i dont have permissions for the sprites.

But if people do a metal slug remake i dont think my doing a visual novel remake is any worse but if u do tell me.

I'll hold off the real Paradise heights 2 release till i know its perfect altho im sure it is as i already had it ready for release when vns was done public but i need to update the commands for it as its using version 0.3 commands :(

But give me feedback has any1 finished the demo?

it is a good demo, but with no choices
Actually i do have a choice in 1 but it just loops back and forth :p but yeah i was making an EXACT remake so in other words not really any choices hehe

:ph34r:

you need to download the new zipfile again mek as it has 2 extra bmp files shop.bmp and shop1.bmp

I redownloaded the zipfile from your site and the version hosted here today, however both zips are missing those bmps.

OH ok. I Thought, that you rip the sprites with a special program, because they look very good. I lov the vns engine. You can make your own stories, and little games (like th efighting game u made). Keep your work up. Im doing a hentai novel, but in german ;).

@all other.
Try the engine. It is really easy (even the variable system).

why not www.gp32hentai.com ???
No, i think that there are many people who wants to see a hentai game on the gp23, even if they'r says that they do it just for the story.

-------off topic--------
@nin^^nin
Is the name from la blue girl??? Ok ive got just one problem. My TEXTwarp s will not be showed, at the screen. But just the last. Have u an idea what should there be???

[GP32 said:
Wu,Jan 26 2004, 11:51 PM]OH ok. I Thought, that you rip the sprites with a special program, because they look very good. I lov the vns engine. You can make your own stories, and little games (like th efighting game u made). Keep your work up. Im doing a hentai novel, but in german ;).

@all other.
Try the engine. It is really easy (even the variable system).
Just to correct a little something (and save NiN^_^NiN some mails ;) ).

NiN^_^NiN made the Japanese Love Stories. He is already doing this since an early beta of VNS for which I am very gratefull. He really helped me a lot with his testing.

VNS itself however, as well as the supplied demos, are done by me. If you have any questions, remarks, suggestions etc. please mail me at VirtuaLeech@jpopmail.com or PM me.

For more info about the new VNS see the other VNS post about the VNS Hentai story.

Can anyone draw in here, cos im thinking of making a story but would need someone to help with the drawing.

Back