Vektar Download Version

hal9000

Website
Visit site
I have no idea why CraigX did not advertised this so far here (as far as I know), but there is a download version of Vektar available on gp2x.co.uk for a ridiculous price.

This is a very good news for all those of us who love this game but don't want to have it on a separate sdcard.
I guess it is the same version as the boxed one (I am not sure of it, though).

I bought it last night, and I am very happy with it. I think it is much better than the free one, on which you had to play much too long before entering the really challenging levels. It is also much better than the insanely difficult Time Battle demo.

Wow that's brilliant, and a very fair price. Off to buy it now :) .

edit:

Ok maybe I won't then :(

'PROTX Payment Services are current unavailable'

Guess I'll try again later.

This is good, there is also a download version of Payback too.

I have tried to buy both, but it won't let me pay, I have entered my card details five times now and it keeps saying page can not be displayed. The site is also very slow.

Anybody else having this trouble?

Edit:Typo

dosteridge said:

I have tried to buy both, but it won't let me pay, I have entered my card details five times now and it keeps saying page can not be displayed. The site is also very slow.

I had the same problem (see the edit on my last post)

Last edited by a moderator:
ruckage said:
dosteridge said:

I had the same problem (see the edit on my last post)

Ah, just tried again aswell and it said down for maintainance too. Oh well, guess we will have to try later.

I already have both games, but I do like having everything on one card. :)

Yeah, I was not going to advertise this until tonight. I guess it works then, or at least whenprotx get their act together it will.

The low price is to be a promotion for now, so get them while you can etc. etc.

craigix said:
Yeah, I was not going to advertise this until tonight. I guess it works then, or at least whenprotx get their act together it will.

Yeah, looks like protx still isn't working. I've gone through the whole process twice now and it crashes at the authorizing payment stage with a 500 internal server error.

craigix said:
I have been trying to buy em all morning, on and off :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making download versions Craig, I for one really appreciate it. (even if I have now bought the games twice!)

Come on Protx :angry:

I presume it is the same version as the full commercial version? If you have more than one GP2x, can you play it on each of them or do you NEED to buy a different game copy each time (DRM)?

How about taking payment by PayPal, Craig - I know you use e-bay!!

Instead of just using Protx, how about offering it on "buy it now" on e-bay for the £4.99, payment by PayPal? People who pay get a download link to the file or e-mailed to their account? Saves a lot of hassle.

Yay it worked :D . Payment went through and I've just downloaded Vektar.

Cool, i'm glad it's working guys, do tell me of any errors.

There are some cheats for Vektar, I guess I should reveal them soon and also all the passwords to unlock the whole game.

Hi,

the downloadable version of Payback don't works, probably a trouble in the link, I emailed the order at gp2x.co.uk and waiting to download :D

Thanks Craig for your downloadable version

paxl13

I'm checking it now.

There was a security bug, try it again should be fine now (same link as you were given when you bought it).

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig, I have just bought both and am downloading payback at the mo, but I can not see where to download Vektar?

Could you point me in the right direction.

Edit: payback works fine, but when you buy both it only gives you a link to payback, I have no idea where to download vektar?

Woot! Don't change the prices till atleast tomorrow, I cannot get PayBack till then!

Honestly I think you will make more with the price like this than you will with them higher, for PayBack atleast. I know a lot of people are put off by the price of PayBack.

Back