Vba2x-r Updated Again

Ok, tonight i was bored so i decided to take a look at vba2x-r and so far I've fixed/changed a few things which make it a little better to use, such as you can now save and load states and i fixed the annoying exit vba2x crash
:blink: Realy impressive, thanks ;)
can it possible to try it? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, tonight i was bored so i decided to take a look at vba2x-r and so far I've fixed/changed a few things which make it a little better to use, such as you can now save and load states and i fixed the annoying exit vba2x crash
:blink: Realy impressive, thanks ;)
can it possible to try it? :rolleyes:

You could try it out, but the fact that i'm compiling it with no optimizations on as it takes too long to compile with any optimization setting on the speed takes a massive hit, I'll probably get a release out soon enough though if i can be bothered writing up a rom loader and an option screen it will take awhile :p

BTW, i forgot to mention i compiled in the original C core as it is alot more compatible and less buggy.

You could try it out, but the fact that i'm compiling it with no optimizations on as it takes too long to compile with any optimization setting on the speed takes a massive hit, I'll probably get a release out soon enough though if i can be bothered writing up a rom loader and an option screen it will take awhile :p

BTW, i forgot to mention i compiled in the original C core as it is alot more compatible and less buggy.
If you want, just send me the source and I can compile it with optimizations.

Back