Gamboyadvance: Gp2xvba For Gp2x

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOST of the games for the DS is a piece of shit ;/.
You're a lunatic. No system before has had the amount of excellent games a single year from launch that the DS has. If you consider most games on the DS to be shit, there isn't a system on the planet that you couldn't raise the same issue with.
[/quote]

excluding Marios, castlevania, yugi-oh, what real good games are out there? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on your definition of a "good game" its all a matter of opinion, while i do admit there are some games that suck nuts so bad no one can like them thank god they are few and far between

SolidSnake posted on Dec 18 2005 at 06:25 AM said:

O-O---OUDENDAAAAN!!!!!

Then there's Kirby, Phoenix Wright, Animal Crossing...

abigsmurf posted on Dec 18 2005 at 11:08 AM said:

O-O---OUDENDAAAAN!!!!!

And Trauma Centre, Mario Kart, Advance Wars DS, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Touch & Go, Bomberman DS, Daigasso Band Brothers, Electroplankton, Meteos, Metroid Pinball, Wario Ware Touched, Polarium and Zoo Keeper.

And ones that I haven't played but are meant to be good; Jump Superstars, Sonic Rush, Viewtiful Joe, Snowboard Kids (not sure about that one) and Lost in Blue.

And then all the other games that have been mentioned, Ouendan being my personal favourite.

I mean, there's nothing but shit games on the DS is there? ;)

Willei posted on Dec 18 2005 at 03:30 PM said:

O-O---OUDENDAAAAN!!!!!

And Trauma Centre, Mario Kart, Advance Wars DS, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Touch & Go, Bomberman DS, Daigasso Band Brothers, Electroplankton, Meteos, Metroid Pinball, Wario Ware Touched, Polarium and Zoo Keeper.

And ones that I haven't played but are meant to be good; Jump Superstars, Sonic Rush, Viewtiful Joe, Snowboard Kids (not sure about that one) and Lost in Blue.

And then all the other games that have been mentioned, Ouendan being my personal favourite.

Which ones are long lasting?
Nintendogs and Wario are good but they have no lifespan.

Goity posted on Dec 18 2005 at 10:02 AM said:
Willei posted on Dec 18 2005 at 03:30 PM said:

O-O---OUDENDAAAAN!!!!!

Which ones are long lasting?
Nintendogs and Wario are good but they have no lifespan.
Just about all the others have good replay value. Until I got my GP2X, I played Meteos all the time at work, with Bomberman sneaking in from time to time as well.

The only ones that are good but don't really last are Wario Ware, Polarium and Electroplankton. I love Electroplankton personally, but I can see a lot of people having a quick go and getting bored - it depends how creative you are really. Polarium is great until you run out of puzzles. Warioware is just not as original as the two GBA versions, so it gets old a little quickly. Some people might get tired of Yoshi as well, but the high scores always keep me coming back for an odd go every now and then.

Not sure about the ones I haven't played (although I doubt Sonic has serious longevity), but all the other ones will keep you coming back for more, either with unlockables, high scores, or multiplayer. There aren't many gaming experiences finer than 6 people sat in a pub with a few drinks and Mario Kart DS!

Sorry for the massive hijack by the way! :unsure:

Mario Kart DS <-- Good, and longevity
Bomberman DS <-- Good, and Longevity
SM64 DS <-- Good, and Longevity
Sonic Rush <-- SIDESCROLLER ONCE AGAIN!!!! (Getting it for Christmas ^_^) Definitely going to be good, and SHOULD have longevity

Mario was pretty good, but i played through it in like 6 hours and got bored from then, never touched it again.
Bomberman, i played it like 45min and never touched it again except for some multiplayer rounds, i rather play bomberman 5 @ osnes9xgp!
wario ware is and was fun, playing through it took me like 3 hours :p but the games are still good for pick-up-and-play! and the kitchen timer rocks everything, im using it for my pizzas, cause we dont have a real one :p

I'm sure I've said it before, but Wario Ware is great if you take your DS into the bathroom with you when you shit. Turn it on, play a few minigames while you squeeze out some turds, and be on your merry way.

ROFL. That's great. Squeeze out some turds while playing some games. I'm all for that. I'll actually bring my laptop in while taking a shit in order to browse these very forums. Hmmm... PLOP! :blink:

Nintendogs gets old so quickly, you can hardly see it rush by.

Mario DS I've played for ages. WarioWare is good fun, but you run out of games too soon. I want Mario Kart :)

Still, my GP2X obviously has the biggest selection of games out of all of my consoles, so it's that I carry around with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back