Use The Targetting Computer Luke

Lazrhog

OK, so it took a bit more effort this time, but StarWars is definately playable (not quite full speed), and features all the sound and speech :D

It's not ready for release yet, as there are loads of atari games to get working, but its definately a good start.

swpic1.jpg

swpic2.jpg

hee hee, I'm getting the hang of this !

Hokey religions and ancient GP32s are no match for a GP2X at your side.

Nicely done.

Looking forward to this......

grahf posted on Dec 19 2005 at 03:43 PM said:
Likewise. Never had a chance to try this game.

Never played it!

Truly a classic.

It was more expensive than all the other coin-ops at the time, and you got to sit down while playing it!

Now I'm showing my age!

Last edited by a moderator:
cool - different driver I know, but I just got Commando running practically at full speed. Just rebuilding to see if 1942 works

OK.

nam01.jpg
nam02.jpg
nam03.jpg

So, commando, 1942 and vulgus work !

bad news. After a bit of playtime, Commando is not full speed, and the sound in 1942 and vulgus don't seem right. Lets hope Franxis has better luck than me.....

Nice try mate....damn those are the era of games id love to have running on the gp2x.....but nice try none the less. Wish i had the brains to even attempt to give it a go lol

stepp posted on Dec 20 2005 at 08:43 PM said:
Nice try mate....damn those are the era of games id love to have running on the gp2x.....but nice try none the less. Wish i had the brains to even attempt to give it a go lol

yeah me too. I love these games. Commando is definately playable tho it feels about half speed. 1942 seems pretty much ok. Just checked the sound on Mame on the PC and its exactly the same, so its working as good as Mame does it. Vulgus too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back