Crashing Shadowrun on SNES9X

Oliboli

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I am playing Shadowrun for the SNES using SNES9X and I keep getting a dodgy crash...

It all works fine, good speed, sound etc... but once I have aquired the CyberDeck to start hacking etc. I select it, click use and then select a computer (in one of the offices near the beginning, with the woman at a desk outside...) and the GP32 resets...!!!

Has anyone else had this problem, or a similar problem with a perfectly playable ROM that just bombs out. This is totally repeatable and always happens. I wonder if it is something unsuported in SNES9X, a dodgy ROM or something else entirely....

Has anyone actually played Shadowrun on SNES9X and managed to use the CyberDeck? Maybe I'll try "making another ROM" from my "owned copy" of Shadow Run.... (or download one)

Oliboli posted on Oct 2 2003 at 10:09 AM said:
Has anyone actually played Shadowrun on SNES9X and managed to use the CyberDeck? Maybe I'll try "making another ROM" from my "owned copy" of Shadow Run.... (or download one)
Oi, Shouldn`t you be working. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliboli posted on Oct 2 2003 at 10:09 AM said:
If anybody does have a cartridge of this game, wants it dumped, and wants to loan it to me, let me know. I still have my Super Wildcard DX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back