Uae4all Feature Requests

critical said:
antaresuk said:
2. Inserting an image in df1 without using the command line params
Instead of pressing B to insert the disk image into df0:, press X to put it in df1:. Has that stopped working?

oh i didnt realise that was available - I will give it a go. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
critical said:
antaresuk said:
2. Inserting an image in df1 without using the command line params
Instead of pressing B to insert the disk image into df0:, press X to put it in df1:. Has that stopped working?

Ive been pressing Y to do it

My wish list:
1. Game save states
2. Mapping keys
3. Configurable Joy sensitive (In a lot of games it behaves too fasssst!:) Maybe a implementation of a "configurable dead zone" may help

;)

any possibility to fix leander and wrath of the demon emulation problem? (about playfield, sprite hardware collision I think)

Hi ^^, I have just a simple Request.
To make the - Up (Tumbstick) remappable somehow, to the - Y (Button Pad).
I play Superfrog a lot and - Up - is Jumping in that Game.
It would play so much better if we can remap the - Up
ingame i go dead because of bad jump feeling and bad timing :(.

I'm looking forward to the new release, I hope you added keymapping to :)

But i Love the emu where it's now, Big ThnXX for the work so Far.

Hey Gang, I see the long awaited VICE update is here. What are the chances of a revised UAEforall?

Is someone "just about" to send us all something new to play with? (crossing fingers for save states!)

Mac

Has there been an update? The version of uae4all is from december last year! Hoping the Pandora means full speed everything, including 3D games like Formula One GP and Jimmy White etc...........also Pinball Fantasies etc plus demo's like State of the art.........I'd cream my pants if I could walk around with that lot.

Thanks for the updated release, Gnostic! Looking forward to trying this out on games which required EHB mode.

Much appreciated. It's really nice to see that there is still work being done on this emulator.

Mac

GnoStiC said:
added ehb support (to noldor's 0.8):
uae4all_081208.rar

Hiya GnoStiC,

Did you re-do all of the gcc profiler optimising and so on? How much time does it take to do that, do you think? Just curious...

Hope all's well with you, and here's looking forward to Pandora ;)

hello critical :)

i did the profiling but the thing is, i don't play games so i just loaded some demos and watched them for some minutes and used that profile..

someone may use my changes; ehb support and re-do the profiling and release a new official uae4all :)

while at it, i just released a new e-uae (includes lotsa fixes and new features);
e-uae cvs wip2

critical said:
Hiya GnoStiC,

Did you re-do all of the gcc profiler optimising and so on? How much time does it take to do that, do you think? Just curious...

Hope all's well with you, and here's looking forward to Pandora ;)

EHB (Extra Half Brite) and HAM (Hold And Modify) are different things :)

we could add HAM to uae4all but it would slow things a bit and there are not many games that uses HAM;
Games that used HAM

but uae4Pandora (and maybe uae4Wiz) will support it :}

Mr 2X said:
Sorry for the ignorance :unsure: but... Does EHB support include HAM mode or are they different things ?

Back