Twitterix: X68000 Helped With Pandora`s.

God Ginrai

Godmaster
Website
Visit site
Twitterix said:
Wild day. Much much thanks to x68000 from the forums for helping out all day! I'd write more but I need to sleep. Exhausted.

Thanks x68000!

EDIT: Noticed after I posted the topic. Can someone change "Cases" to "Pandoras" in the title?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
And to think that 5 years ago, to the day, I was on a trip in the UK. I could have tardissed myself to Craigix's place and helped out!

Yeah, Thanks x68000. Any and all help is very much appreciated. Maybe you can chime in when you have the time, and give some details of the days events? How many boards have been modded in total? How many final customer units where completed and shipped? How long does it take to produce one unit from start to finish?

Thanks Again,
Chris

MonkeyChops said:
- how the fucking que is calculated

i jest :D

Actually, I'd be very happy if he could figure out what's going on about that.

-God Ginrai

Thought it was said if you help you can leave with your Pandora?
Maybe he's having to much fun?
Be nice to get an update that's greater than 140 chars

SONY said:
x68000 and I don't like each other, but have we have an understanding...we keep out of each others' way.

Anyway, thanks for helping the OP team out, mate.

He's going to spit in your Pandora.

Elanzer said:
SONY said:
x68000 and I don't like each other, but have we have an understanding...we keep out of each others' way.

He's going to spit in your Pandora.

Eh, he could do worse. Spit wipes away with some water...it's real hard to get shit stains out though.

Eeeeeuuuuuwwwwwww.......
But dawn of new age and all that, hopefully he'll put a token of friendship in box instead :lol:

SONY said:

Can you point to one disagreement we have had on these forums??? It's the first I've definitley heard of this

Sony's Pandora is definitley coming treat filled now :rolleyes:

Turned up at 12pm, left exhausted at 12am :p

In between, there was a lot of prep work to do before we could start mass assembly. But everything is falling nicely into place now and has definitley took shape.

I'll be back over there shortly and Fatih is arriving later on today to lend a hand.

Can't say too much more at the moment, but will have some interesting pics to show you this evening ;)

x68000 said:
Turned up at 12pm, left exhausted at 12am :p

In between, there was a lot of prep work to do before we could start mass assembly. But everything is falling nicely into place now and has definitley took shape.

I'll be back over there shortly and Fatih is arriving later on today to lend a hand.

Can't say too much more at the moment, but will have some interesting pics to show you this evening ;)
alright thanks :) hopefully tonight doesnt mean 0:00 GMT :p

I'd like to hear as much about the assembly process as you can tell us and if there were any surprises that slowed down progress. Keep up the good work!

So it's just Craig, Michael, you partly and Fatih later on today? I always assumed there'd be more people involved from day one.

Back