Twin Dragons - A brand new game for the NES [ KICKSTARTER ]

el joker

Very Active Member
Website
www.flickr.com
END IN 9 HOURS

Twin Dragons is a brand new game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). Help us bring it on a real cartridge for your console!

INTRODUCTION

Started in october 2016 and initially meant to be a platformer prototype for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Twin Dragons quickly turned out to be a colorful and fun game which allowed us to participate and win the NESdev Coding Competition. After getting cool feedback about the demo, we decided to expand the game, and release it on a proper NES cartridge !

THE GAME

On a far away island, Dinky and Minky, the Twin Dragons, live on top of a mountain with their parents, waiting for their new sibling to hatch out. One day, while their parents went hunting, the sorcerer of the neighboring pygmies' village decided to steal the egg in order to increase his power. Help Dinky and Minky on their fantastic journey to rescue the Precious !

The game features :

• old-school platform style
  • dragons fireballs
  • peppers !
  • fearless enemies and bosses
All of this in a colorful and fascinating adventure !

FOR THE PROJECT FOLLOW THE LINK :

[doublepost=1496232185,1496230406][/doublepost]ROM HERE IF YOU WANT TEST IT

Attachments

• Twin-Dragons-20170131-0.074.nes.7z
    30.2 KB · Views: 768
This looks nice. Not really interested in it myself - not a core platform gamer nor NES possessor - but it's good there are still games published on the platform. Glad they've attained their goals.
Can a mod move this to offtopic though ? Doesn't really belong here IMHO.

hi but if you read all the link
yeah ok version NES , but too version PC TOO @Kev2442
[doublepost=1496233134,1496233022][/doublepost]in the link kickstarter :

You can download here a demo of the game.

but will be avaible too :

A digital PC compatible version of the game (please download the PC version demo in order to determine if the game will run properly on your system).

Shouldn't this be in the "Other Consoles" section. It's not really Pyra related

I do know about the PC version. What I meant was that I'm not particularly fond of platform games (still have to finish a single Mario game), but if I had a Nintendo then I might have gotten it just for my collection.

Tried to play it the rom, but unfortunately it doesn't run on my RetroPi installation :-(

sorry but it s only ROM exist sorry :( but try online or other supports ;) but i ll ve in cartridge at the end of year and if you ve something to recover all the program from the cartrddge i m ok to send you when i ll ve, because programmers don t out the game in ROM but even in linux format yes
[doublepost=1496429319,1496429279][/doublepost]ps it s a 7zip format who i did .nes inside

sorry but it s only ROM exist sorry :( but try online or other supports ;) but i ll ve in cartridge at the end of year and if you ve something to recover all the program from the cartrddge i m ok to send you when i ll ve, because programmers don t out the game in ROM but even in linux format yes
[doublepost=1496429319,1496429279][/doublepost]ps it s a 7zip format who i did .nes inside

Thanks, thats very kind of you, but not necessary. Would have been nice trying it, but I'm also fine not to :)

Back